Adds Pinterest Pixel (Pinterest Tag) with standard events on appropriate pages. Supports Enhanced Match (if the customer is logged in) and has the ability to add custom parameters. Passes W3C validation. Easy to install and use.
OverviewBack to top
Apptrian Pinterest Pixel Extension for Magento adds Pinterest Pixel (Pinterest Tag) on CMS pages (including home page), category pages, product pages, catalog search pages, catalog advanced search pages, customer registration page, checkout page (default Magento one but also can be made compatible with others - this will require small changes in code), and checkout success page. The extension supports Enhanced Match (if the customer is logged in) and has the ability to add custom parameters.
Account & Pricing
Optionally Pinterest Pixel block can be added to any other Magento page or any other extension page (blogs, form pages, etc.) via XML layout updates. The Pinterest pixel allows you to place a single pixel on your entire website to report conversions, build audiences and get rich insights into how people use your website.
Conversion measurement lets you track actions people take after viewing your Pinterest Ads across multiple devices, including mobile phones, tablets, and desktop computers. By creating a Pinterest pixel and adding it to the pages of your website where conversions happen, like the checkout page, you will see who converts as a result of your Pinterest Ads. The pixel will continue to monitor the actions people take after clicking on your ad. You can see which device they saw the ad on and which device they ultimately converted on.
- An easy way to enable or disable Pinterest Pixel.
- Enhanced Match (if the customer is logged in).
- Works out of the box just type your Pinterest Pixel ID in our extension config.
- Options to add custom parameters to your product related events with parameters to attributes mapping. Example: pcat=pcat|pbrand=brand. The format is simple param1=attribute1|param2=attribute2 Pinterest Pixel custom parameter and Magento product attribute are connected by = sign and pairs are separated by | sign.
- Adds Pinterest Pixel to CMS pages (including home page).
- Adds Pinterest Pixel to category pages.
- Adds Pinterest Pixel to product pages (includes price, currency, and SKU).
- Adds Pinterest Pixel to catalog search pages.
- Adds Pinterest Pixel to catalog advanced search pages.
- Adds Pinterest Pixel to customer registration page.
- Adds Pinterest Pixel to checkout page (default Magento one but also can be made compatible with others - this will require small changes in code).
- Adds Pinterest Pixel to checkout success page (includes order total, currency, and SKUs).
- Pinterest Pixel block can be added to any other Magento page or any other extension page (blogs, form pages, etc.) via XML layout updates.
- The code generated by our extension passes W3C validation.
Q: Is it possible to add the Pinterest pixel to other Magento pages or extension pages?
A: Yes it is. See User Guide. If you are not a web developer or you wish a professional to do it for you we offer customization service.
Please Note: This extension is FREE, however support is NOT. Please understand that we get more than a few emails almost every day asking for support. In most cases, problems are lack of basic Magento knowledge and not reading Installation Instructions. Due to our other projects, we do not have time to answer all of them. Because of this, we cannot provide free support for our free extensions. However, we offer very affordable support options for this extension on our site.
A Word From the Author
Thank you very much for your interest in Pinterest Pixel extension. You can rest assured that by choosing this extension you are getting high-quality product despite the fact it is free. The same professional approach, dedication, and care are invested in this product as if it is paid one. If you find this product useful and want to say "thanks" you can do that by rating it and writing a short review about it on Magento Marketplace. Also, you can like, share and follow us on Facebook, Pinterest, and Twitter.
If you have any questions about extension or Magento in general feel free to contact us.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.1 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build