APPSeCONNECT connects Magento with ERPs such as SAP, Microsoft, Sage, Acumatica, Netsuite etc. It streamlines operations through real-time, bi-directional data exchange.
Other Extensions by InSync Tech-Fin Solutions Limited
OverviewBack to top
APPSeCONNECT is an emerging software product in the Integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS) industry and through its Omni-channel integration capabilities, it empowers businesses to leverage their existing systems, resources, technology and data.
APPSeCONNECT Module is part of APPSeCONNECT Integration Platform which allows merchants to select the ERP System which they would like to connect to their Magento store and send that information to the APPSeCONNECT team for further discussion and actions. So this module doesn't enable any integration as such nor it's a connector in nature, rather it helps merchants to share their integration requirement with Magento.
Account & Pricing:
A separate APPSeCONNECT Cloud Portal account is required and additional fees apply. You can request this account creation in the form which will appear in the Magento Admin Panel after installation of the APPSeCONNECT Plugin. APPSeCONNECT can connect Magento with different ERP systems and it has cost involvement depending on the complexity of the Integration. APPSeCONNECT Pricing Plans for connecting Magento and ERPs are mentioned in this Pricing Page- https://www.appseconnect.com/pricing/
How APPSeCONNECT Extension Works:
APPSeCONNECT Magento extension does not change any core features of Magento, rather APPSeCONNECT Plugin will add an additional menu in Magento Admin Panel-> Stores -> Configuration section allowing merchant to select the ERP integration they require with Magento in a form where popular ERP names are available in a Dropdown List. Once merchant saves the configuration, merchant and APPSeCONNECT team will receive the details which merchant entered in the form and APPSeCONNECT team will initiate APPSeCONNECT Cloud Account Creation for merchant for actual system integration.
- APPSeCONNECT extension helps merchant to share their system integration requirement with Magento eCommerce website
- Merchant can choose the ERP integration they need with Magento from the given list and save the information to Magento, which will trigger email to APPSeCONNECT Team
- APPSeCONNECT team will connect with the merchant once getting request and information for implementation of actual connector
- APPSeCONNECT offers seamless integration between Magento Commerce and Open Source Websites with ERPs such as SAP (SAP B1, SAP ByD, SAP ECC/ECC, SAP S/4), Microsoft (NAV, GP, AX, 365), Sage 300, Acumatica, Netsuite and many more ERP systems.
- APPSeCONNECT seamlessly streamlines business operations, thus increasing productivity and efficiency.
- APPSeCONNECT Magento Plugin once installed in Magento allows you to choose your ERP system and connect with us to start creation of APPSeCONNECT Cloud Account
- APPSeCONNECT has been successful in accelerating the growth of over 650 businesses across 65+ countries.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.2
- Compatible with Commerce using on prem (EE) : 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
APPSeCONNECT Magento Integrations is a part of APPSeCONNECT iPaaS solution. Details of Magento and external systems integration can be found at https://www.appseconnect.com/magento-integrations/
APPSeCONNECT iPaaS solution release notes are available here- https://www.appseconnect.com/release-notes/