The Barclaycard ePDQ payment method for the Essential & Extra subscription.
OverviewBack to top
The Barclaycard ePDQ payment suite for Magento Commerce 2.x. Supports ePDQ essential and ePDQ extra subscriptions. Supports all 40+ payment methods including credit cards. Supports instant payment notifications. Customers choose one of the available Barclaycard ePQD payment methods in the Magento checkout, including Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, V PAY, Mister Cash / Bancontact and iDEAL. After payment the customer is sent back to the success page. Barclaycard will send a payment notification through a background process. Orders will be set to 'Processing' (ready to be shipped).
The extension adds several new payment methods to the checkout. Each can be enabled or disabled individually in the Magento administration under Configuration > Payment Methods. There, the admin can also configure the general settings. After placing an order, the customer will be redirected to a hosted payment interface to complete a payment. After payment, the customer will be sent back to the success page, or to the cart page in case of failure. This extensions supports an instant payment notification system to update the order status in Magento (e.g. from 'pending' to 'processing'). The extensions will also send an order email upon receipt of payment.
This extension requires you to sign up with Barclaycard ePDQ, the Essential or Extra subscriptions. Barclaycard charges additional fees for your subscription, both monthly and per-transaction.
Security & PCI Requiements
To use this payment method you do *not* need a PCI certification. No sensitive payment information is stored in Magento. The extension redirects users to a banking interface, which securely handles payment details. Magento will receive a postback notification to update the order status afterwards, also using a CRON process.
- supports ePDQ essential and ePDQ extra subscriptions
- multi-store support (perfectly) within 1 Magento installation
- supports all signature methods (Main parameters, and all paramters followed by secret key)
- optional order email, optional invoice email, optional invoice creation
- choose base currency or displayed currency for transactions
- supports *all* Barclaycard ePDQ payment methods.
- each Barclaycard ePDQ payment method is a regular Magento Payment method
- keep cart on cancel, customer can re-try
- creates invoice
- send optional order and invoice emails
- updates orders status online and offline
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.0 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build