Amazon Pay enables hundreds of millions of Amazon customers to easily pay on your site using information already stored in their Amazon account.
Other Extensions by Amazon Payments, Inc.
OverviewBack to top
With the Amazon Pay extension for Magento 1 (US), customers can easily check-in and check-out on your Magento 1 website or mobile site with the information already stored in their Amazon account without ever leaving your site. Your product-level data is never captured or shared with Amazon Pay. Increase conversion, capture mobile sales, reduce fraud costs and maintain control of the shopping experience from check-in to check-out. Add Amazon Pay to your Magento 1 site today.
This extension only supports US merchants - if you are a non-US merchant, please visit https://pay.amazon.com/sp/magento.
Amazon Pay for Magento 1 (US) offers low, predictable costs. There are no hidden fees or add-ons for monthly use, setup, or cancellation, so you know up-front what you will pay. Amazon's pricing can lower total cost of accepting payments for your business. An Amazon Pay Merchant Account is required. Click for more detailed pricing in the US.
- No Set-up Fees
- No Monthly Fees
- No Fraud Protection Fees
- No Cancellation Fees
Amazon Pay is a hosted payment solution which does not impact merchants’ PCI compliance. Payment details impacting PCI level are not passed by Amazon Pay to the merchant.
The Amazon Pay for Magento 1 (US) extension adds two components to your Magento installation:
- A Login module that allows customers to seamlessly register and login using their Amazon account.
- A Payments module that allows customers to complete checkout using the payment methods already stored in their Amazon account.
Learn more about Amazon Pay by visiting our website: https://pay.amazon.com/sp/magento
- Customer Information: Receive first name, last name, email address, shipping address and phone number
- Increased Sales: Capture sales from buyers who may be hesitant to enter their information
- Build customer engagement and loyalty: Increase repeat purchases by extending the trust and convenience of the Amazon buying experience to your site.
- Benefit from years of Amazon innovation: Offer customers our simplified checkout, a consistent experience present across devices and operating systems.
- A trusted payment solution: Amazon Pay offers a familiar and convenient buying experience that can help your customers spend more time shopping and less time checking out.
- Online Identity: Customers save time and hassle using their existing Amazon credentials to pay on your site
- Smooth Payment Process: Customers won't leave your site to enter their payment/shipping information
- Seamless Mobile Option: Customers can pay across devices, in the home, or on the go, with no extra setup for you
- Magento CE 1.7+ or EE1.11+
- SSL is installed on your site and active on Checkout and Login pages
- Amazon Pay account. See https://pay.amazon.com/sp/magento to get started
- As with ALL Magento extensions, it is highly recommended to backup your site before installation and to install and test on a staging environment prior to production deployments.
Amazon Pay has a dedicated team ready to help get you set up or answer your questions. Contact Us >
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Compatible with Commerce using on prem (EE) : 1.13 1.13.1 1.14 1.14.1 1.14.2 1.14.3
- Stability: Stable Build
# v1.4.4 Release
* #294 Feature: Ability to add Coupon/Discount Code Field on Amazon Standalone Checkout
* #61 Enable tokenized payments
* #292 Change Widgets.js loading to async
## Pull Requests Merged
* Fix outdated paths in modman file #307
* Update Modman #270
## Issues Resolved
* #281 ShipStation Phone Number Issue
* #274 Problem using onestepcheckout
* #287 Customer verify redirect to empty cart
* #291 Fix check for enabled amazon login
* #295 Amazon Payments Diagnostics tool throwing exception
* #284 JQuery Conflict Render Unusable
* #261 Script Loading Issue
* #286 Logout Error
* #293 JS failing to Serialize form during SaveOrder function call
* #280 Double Redirect on Cart Page
* #271 Add secure URL from config files
* #264 Fix broken admin in Magento 1.6
* #272 Add Disable Login with Amazon functionality
* #255 Disable shipping widget during decline flow
* #263 Limit shipping to supported countries