OverviewBack to top
Skip Shipping extension for Magento 2 enables you to provide better service to your customers by skipping the "shipping method" section for an order at the time of checkout. This extension for Magento 2 sets the next step after billing and shipping to the payment method.
An admin can set the default shipping method on the checkout page. Skip Shipping Method Extension is lightweight and completes the task with minimum obstruction with the Magento 2 Order Management Workflow.
List Of Features
- Skip "Shipping Method" from the cart and checkout page
- Configuration to hide show shipping charges on order summary cart total section
- Meets Magento programming guidelines
- Easy installation
- 100% open source
- In the case of one shipping partner integration, the Shipping method step will be skipped. For more than 1, it will ask the customer to select the shipping method as per default Magento.
- This extension totally removes the “Shipping Method” from the cart and checkout process if one logistic partner is integrated
- This extension comes with an enable/disable shipping step, so you can always re-enable the shipping method step from the system configuration.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3
10 January, 2020
Extensions, Content & Customizations, Personalization & Experience Management
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3.0
Stability: Stable Build
- Hide shipping method from cart & checkout page if there is single shipping method.
- Hide Shipping charges from cart & checkout page's order summary
- Easy installation
- 100% Open Source Code
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor