OverviewBack to top
Thanks to the Special Occasion Coupons extension, store admin can automatically create and send multiple promo codes based on customer birthdays, wishlists or newsletter subscriptions, order placement and customer registration. The module also allows sending coupons to clients who haven’t logged in for a specific time period or who got registered a year ago.
An admin user can specify a date of dispatch as well as an expiry date for each coupon type. Apart from that, it’s possible to choose the discount type, limit the number of coupon uses and set minimal order subtotal. To properly target your emails with coupons specify customer groups and store views for which the coupons will be available. Therefore, with the extension, you can adjust each promo campaign to your specific needs.
- Generate coupons for various events
- Send automatic emails with promo codes to customers
- Choose the date of dispatch and set the expiry period for each coupon type
- Automatically remove unused coupons
- Use ready-made or custom email templates
Coupons For Birthdays
Show that you care about your customers by sending them special promo codes for birthdays. The module automatically sends an email with greetings on the b-day or before/after it if necessary (you can configure it at the backend).
Get new leads and enlarge your customer list by giving coupons for the successful subscription. No need to send extra emails - the coupon code can be added right to the subscription success email.
Onboard new customers and encourage them to start shopping immediately after the registration with the unique coupons.
One More Year Since Registration
Strenghten long-term relations with shoppers by thanking them for each year spent in your store. Send coupons to increase LTV and build loyalty even more.
Wishlists are useful for marketing purposes, as they help to analyze the demand and make users get closer to a purchase. Grant coupons for adding products to wishlists and engage shoppers.
No Customer Activity
There's another option to return abandoning customers and increase retention. Send coupons to shoppers who haven't visited your store for a particular period and give them the motive to come back.
Giving promo codes for placing an order can be beneficial, especially when a customer is new to your store and feels uncertain. This way, you can stimulate further purchases automatically.
Useful Configuration Options:
- Set a period after the event to send a promo code (e.g. you can send birthday coupons beforehand).
- Apply various email templates for each coupon type.
- Select the suitable discount type (percent of product price discount; fixed amount discount; fixed amount discount for the whole cart).
- Specify the discount amount.
- Set the expiry date.
- Limit the number of coupon uses.
- Make coupons available for specific customer groups.
- Set the minimal order subtotal.
NOTE: All these options can be configured per store view and website.
Automatically Delete Expired Coupons
Specify the period after which the expired promo codes should be deleted. This way, you'll be able to keep your promo code base clean and up-to-date.
| Take a look at the detailed user guide |
Our Support Policy:
- Free lifetime updates;
- 3 months of free support services included;
- 25-days Marketplace Return Policy.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current), 2.1 (obsolete), 2.2 (obsolete)
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current), 2.1 (obsolete), 2.2 (obsolete)
Commerce on Cloud (ECE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
26 January, 2021
Extensions, Sales, Rewards & Loyalty
Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Edge, IE
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.3 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on Cloud (ECE) : 2.3 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
1.0.7 - Jan 21, 2021:
Fix: we solved the problem with email sending
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.1 2.2
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor