Delete the unwanted orders or save them for later on a separate grid with the advanced order archiving functionality.
OverviewBack to top
Enhance the default Magento 2 order grid with the ability to delete or archive orders. Manage archived orders on a separate grid and schedule the automatic archiving to keep the main grid clean. Delete and archive orders and all order related information. Use API to manage the archived orders.
Completely delete the unwanted orders
Get the total control over the order grid in your Magento 2 store. The module enables you to delete or archive orders and all related data that is outdated or should be hidden from the order grid.
Delete orders permanently
Safely delete the unwanted orders. Get rid of the single or multiple orders at once in a few clicks. The 'Delete Permanently' action can not be reversed and erases all orders and related information.
Archive orders for later
Archive any amount of orders and move them to a separate grid. The archived orders can be accessed and restored later as well as all order related data.
Advanced order archive functionality
With the Order Archive extension for Magento 2, you can:
- automatically archive orders;
- set up the archive frequency;
- archive orders by their status;
- hide archived orders on the frontend;
- notify store admins about archiving;
- manage the order archive using API.
|Take a look at the detailed user guide|
Our support policy:
- Free lifetime updates
- Support services included (contact our team via https://amasty.com/contacts/)
- Moneyback guarantee
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.1 2.2
- Compatible with EE: 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build