OverviewBack to top
Sorting products in e-commerce shops becomes much easier with Visual Merchandiser extension for Magento 2. This extension allows to visually merchandise store categories to present goods that you sell in the way, which is the most appealing to the customers and thus drive more sales. And creating such catalog pages shouldn’t take away lots of time.
That’s why Visual Merchandiser is great — it designed specifically to help quickly create multiple flexible product landings with any conditions to engage customers more.
Sort product manually with drag-and-drop option or create a flexible set of rules to re-assign this job to the extension. Use price or name ordering, show newest products first or push out-of-stock items to the bottom of the listing. Employ a search box to allow customers easily find the desired products by SKY or name within the current automatic category.
- Quickly arrange products in the most appealing order to drive more sales;
- Use drag-and-drop sorting to visually place any item;
- Create various rules and conditions;
- Automatically add products to virtual categories;
- Apply user-friendly sorting orders, such as by price, name, newest, etc.
Tailor Category Pages To Fit Marketing Strategy
- Drag-and-drop — in Manual mode, simply drag and drop the items to any place in the product listing to enhance marketing effectiveness.
- Move to top certain products. In each product container, there is a button to push this product directly to the first position in the product listing.
- If you know exactly where some products should be placed, you have the option to fix them in a stable position.
Benefit From Automated Sorting
Create sets of conditions and rules based on the attributes to display only the desired group of products. Save your time by duplicating the conditions of a particular automatic category to another one with additional moderation.
To make sure you get the best out of automated sorting, the Visual Merchandiser extension for Magento 2 provides lots of ways on how to sort your product listing. For example, you can sort by:
- Newest first;
- Out-of-stock items on the bottom, etc.
Enhance Catalog Management
Vith a virtual category feature you don’t have to manually re-assign product each time you add them in the store. Simply set a flexible condition that covers your marketing needs. The extension will automatically refresh all the products in this category based on the rules.
Find Products By SKU
Add a search box to the catalog listing to easily find the necessary products by SKU or name within the current automatic category.
| Automatic category: try sorting with “On Sale” condition |
| Learn how to configure the module step by step with User Guide |
Our Support Policy:
- Free lifetime updates;
- 3 months of free support services included;
- 25-days return policy.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.1, 2.2, 2.3
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.1, 2.2, 2.3
06 April, 2020
Extensions, Content & Customizations, Personalization & Experience Management, Product Content
Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Edge, IE
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.2 2.3
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
1.4.2 - Mar 06, 2020:
Fix: issue with empty category products was resolved;
1.4.1 - Mar 05, 2020:
Compatibility: compatibility with MSI was enhanced;
Fix: we resolved minor issue with Out Of Stock label displaying in backend;
1.4.0 - Feb 03, 2020:
New: we introduced a new design for Products Merchandising tab;
New: we added an option to move products from page to page while merchandising them
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.1 2.2 2.3
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.1 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor