Avoid duplicate content issues in your Magento 2 store by automatically creating SEO-friendly unique product URLs for all product pages.
OverviewBack to top
Get all advantages of unique product URLs in your store running Magento 2. Specify the link length and the criteria to define it to stay clear of duplicate items for all existing and new product pages. On top of that, with this handy extension you can remove categories from URLs and configure some extra settings related to breadcrumbs.
Unique and SEO friendly product URLs
Add both categories and subcategories to the simple Magento 2 product links to make their URLs unique. You can set:
- longest path to the product;
- shortest path to the product;
- default Magento 2 product path.
Moreover, to completely customize product URLs you can choose how the link is formed:
- by the URL level depth;
- by the number of characters.
Extra options related to product URLs
Using the extension settings you can modify some additional options that should determine how the link will look like. With the Unique Product URL module, you can:
- remove categories and subcategories from product URLs via ID;
- utilize redirects from all secondary URLs to the canonical one.
Advance breadcrumbs options
Moreover, the extension helps users to tweak the breadcrumbs form on product pages. Select from the following settings:
- display the last visited category;
- show the full product path from its URL.
|Try to configure the Unique Product URL settings|
|Take a look at the detailed user guide|
Our support policy:
- Free lifetime updates;
- Support services included;
- Moneyback guarantee.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.1 2.2
- Compatible with Commerce using on prem (EE) : 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build