Get more value from your e-commerce store and grow business with a smart SEO Toolkit for Magento 2. With this extension, you can significantly improve all the SEO aspects needed to get effective positions in SERP.
OverviewBack to top
SEO Toolkit for Magento 2 is designed to improve your store ranking in SERP by assisting you in pages optimization and pointing to the places that can perform better with “One-Click SEO Analysis” feature. With this extension, you can automate most processes and effectively reach SEO goals.
You can get more users from organic search, attract relevant store traffic and work on enhancing store indexation. More importantly, SEO Toolkit for Magento 2 helps decrease manual work, improve store ranking positions in SERP and therefore boost revenue.
Stay ahead of competitors in Google Search: automatically generate tags for any store page, add rich snippets, use advanced pagination and redirects, configure unique product URLs, automate cross-linking and build HTML and XML Google Sitemaps.
- Use advanced pagination + redirects;
- Show rich snippets in search results;
- Create and automate meta tags templates;
- Avoid duplicate content with unique product URLs;
- Automate internal and external cross-linking;
- Automatically generate HTML and XML sitemaps;
- Make 'One-click SEO Analysis' for any page.
Increase Google Crawl Rate Of Your Store
The only way to get your pages and content into the organic search results is to get them indexed, and the only way to get them indexed is to have your site crawled by Googlebot. So, the indexing frequency (in other words, crawl rate) has a direct impact on your store performance in search results. With SEO Toolkit for Magento 2, you can easily optimize your website without spending on it an overwhelming amount of time.
Automate SEO Settings For Your Store
- Get more organic users;
- Grow store indexation;
- Reduce manual work;
- Improve store ranking;
- Increase store traffic;
- Boost sales revenue.
Make One-Click SEO Analysis For Any Page
After you install this extension, you’ll see an “SEO toolbar” button on pages of your online store. Click it and get detailed statistics in a compact and informative lightbox. Check the following data to know, if your pages are performing at their best:
- Robots meta header and canonical URL compliance;
- Meta title, description, keywords, and H1 tags;
- Images alt tag, in-page links, and schema.org tags;
- Page content state and applied meta tags template.
Create Meta Tags Templates
To assist you in website optimization for search, SEO Toolkit for Magento 2 can automatically create meta descriptions. This paramountly impacts store revenue by attracting relevant traffic of interested buyers. To do so, this extension can:
- generate meta tags templates for any store page;
- add meta title, meta description, keywords, H1 tags, short and full description;
- equip meta tags with emojis;
- prioritize metadata templates for categories;
- use product URLs templates;
- apply unique URLs and meta tags.
Add Rich Snippets
Rich snippets help increase product visibility to stand out from competitors and bring more customers. Design snippets to expose product at its best to engage with a larger number of organic leads:
- Show price and stock status;
- Display rating and number of reviews;
- Enable breadcrumbs to show navigation path;
- Display URL, company name, and logo;
- Show search input box for a Home page;
- Add social profiles.
No More Broken Links
With Advanced Pagination and Redirects Get only relevant and stable traffic by timely ensuring the proper indexing and eliminating broken links:
- Enable 301 Redirects to Home page;
- Enable 404 Page Not Found Redirect;
- Add Link Rel="next/prev";
- Add page number to meta title;
- Add page number to meta description.
Configure Unique Product URL
Avoid duplicating content by making product links unique. We added some magic of automatisation, and now you can:
- Select a category path for product URLs;
- Apply automated redirect to canonical URL;
- Customize breadcrumbs settings by URL or category;
- Set the URLs length: specify the maximum depth level or the number of characters.
Cross-linking is one of the rank factors for your SEO checklist. Implement cross-linking to build up the authority of your website pages. Also, it increases the time customers spend on your website longer. With the extension, you can automatically generate internal and external links:
- Link to any website page;
- Apply an effective keywords system;
- Limit the number of links per page;
- Auto-replace keywords with links.
Dynamic HTML Sitemap
Enhance customers’ experience and make your website attractive to search engines by implementing dynamic HTML Sitemap. SEO Toolkit for Magento 2 allows you to easily generate and configure a structured sitemap. This helps your visitors to successfully navigate the store website and increases ranking positions:
- Add products and categories;
- Add CMS-pages and additional links;
- Equip the sitemap with a search box;
- Customize a sitemap layout for your store;
- Let engine properly index your sitemap by specifying metadata;
- Set the priority for indexing of sitemap content
- Group products by splitting them by the first letter;
- Exclude out-of-stock products.
XML Google sitemap
Let Google understand what your store is about and what products you sell:
- Specify frequency of updates for each group of pages;
- Add images with titles and templates to sitemap;
- Add or remove group of pages;
- Set the priority for group of links;
- Include or exclude groups of links in the sitemap;
- Specify Hreflang Tag to deliver relevant content.
| Configure General SEO Settings — Backend Extension Settings |
| See How To Automate Cross Linking |
| Try to Build Unique Product URLs |
| Learn To Create Dynamic HTML Sitemap |
| Learn how to configure the module step by step with User Guide |
Our Support Policy:
- Free lifetime updates;
- 3 months of free support services included;
- 25-days Return Policy.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.1 2.2 2.3
- Compatible with Commerce using on prem (EE) : 2.1 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build