Make your site run at peak performance with Google Page Speed Optimizer for Magento 2 extension. Increase your store score in Google PageSpeed Insights.
OverviewBack to top
According to statistics, a user will leave a website if it takes more than 3 seconds to load. Poor site performance makes you lose potential customers before they visit your store. Google PageSpeed Insights is a free tool that allows checking the speed of the website loading. If the result is below 90 points, we recommend you to discover the ways to make your site perform better.
The Google Page Speed Optimizer extension for Magento 2 helps you to prevent losing potential customers by increasing your site performance.
Secondly, Google Page Speed Optimizer reduces an image size without any quality loss. With the flexible settings you are free to choose the necessary quality level to get after compression and displaying format (resize or crop). Webp format is also available.
Finally, enable Lazy Load feature to reduce page loading time and prevent webstore pages from lagging. Adjust your preload images strategy to make your store even faster.
NOTE: No separate account is needed, but the correct functioning of the extension requires some special software to be installed: JPEG optimization tool / PNG optimization tool / GIF optimization tool / WEBp tool. If you are not sure how to install the necessary software on the server correctly, please contact your administrator or Amasty support team.
- Significantly improve your site performance
- Increase your store score in Google PageSpeed Insights
- Automatically optimize product images for mobiles and tablets
- Minify, merge and bundle your website code
- Speed up store pages with Lazy Load
Automatically Optimize Images
Speed up your site by compressing the size of all JPEG, PNG and GIF images on your site store pages without any quality loss. Also, the extension equips your site with the lazy loading option. It makes off-screen images load only when a customer scrolls to them and thus prevents pages lagging.
Use Webp Image Format
Optimize your website images using a smart algorithm of compression. Webp format provides a smaller image size with high image quality at the same time.
Move JS to Footer
Sign Static File
JS and CSS files are cached by browsers when a user visits a page for the first time. The extension makes you avoid showing old versions of pages to customers by signing static files.
Minify HTML, CSS & JS
Reduce the original code size from 10% to 20% by removing all the unnecessary comments, line breaks, tabs and spaces.
Use Asynchronous Indexing
With the asynchronous indexing, you prevent conflicts between different operations. This causes a higher site performance.
Shorten the Query in the Database
Use a flat table to shorten the query in the database. The shorter the query, the better the store performance is.
Merge CSS & JS
With the extension, merge several JS and CSS files into one. Create an advanced bundle of JS using Advanced JS Bundling feature to reduce your page size in kilobytes. As a result, the page content loads faster and Google rank for both mobile and desktop versions is improved.
See a detailed User Guide to properly Configure Extension Settings
Our Support Policy:
- Free lifetime updates
- 3 months of free support services
- 25 Day Return Policy
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.1 2.2 2.3
- Compatible with Commerce using on prem (EE) : 2.1 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
– New: Introducing the new feature - Amasty Advanced JS Bundling. Now it is possible to create an advanced bundle of JS that will significantly reduce the page size in kilobytes and increase the page load speed. Google rank for both mobile and desktop will be improved
– New: WebP image format was added. The extension can create a copy of an image in WebP format. Browsers that support WebP will receive images in the format.