This free extension for Magento 2 will help you equip the 'Contact us' and any other CMS-page with the detailed Google Map displaying your business address.
OverviewBack to top
Show your store location on a visually appealing Google Map. Add the map to the 'Contact us' page and any other CMS-page or use as a widget with zero coding skills required.
With the extension, your customers can easily check where they can pick up the products or just take a look at them. Flexible extension settings allow you to adjust size and look of the map block and define its position on store pages according to your business needs. In addition to that, the Google Map extension for Magento 2 provides you with the 4 map types and the configurable zoom level.
Users can easily detect store's location, navigate through the map and find the easiest way to your store. The module works via Google API key, which makes the values extremely accurate. The extension detects customers' position and autofills it if necessary.
Account & Pricing
To enable the extension, you will need a separate account on Google Cloud Platform. You can use your already existing account or create a new one before module's configuration. Google API key is also mandatory. Please follow this guide to get the key. Google Maps service is no longer free. You may check Google Pricing Table here.
- Provide your store website with Google Map;
- Adjust Google Map size and position;
- Define the map appearance and zoom level;
- Equip any CMS-page with Google Map;
Add Google Map To Your Magento 2 Store Pages
Provide customers with the extra level of details about your business and make any store page more visual appealing with the adjusted Google Map. All you need to do is to specify your address that will be automatically detected on the map using the Google Map API. Next, you will see the marker pointing to your store.
- Adjust the map size using CSS styles and its position on the page;
- Choose the map appearance between the satellite, roadmap, and hybrid options;
- Define the zoom level;
- Enable or disable the ability to drag the map on store pages.
Also, the extension allows you to utilize the Google Map on pages as a widget.
Take a look at the detailed user guide
Our Support Policy:
- Free lifetime updates
- 3 months of free support services included
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.1 2.2 2.3
- Compatible with EE: 2.1 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
- minor improvements were implemented
- Compatible with CE: 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build