This free extension for Magento 2 will help you equip the 'Contact us' and any other CMS-page with the detailed Google Map displaying your business address.
OverviewBack to top
Display information about your store location on a visually appealing Google Map. Add the map to the 'Contact us' page and any other CMS-page or use as a widget with zero coding skills required. Flexible extension settings allows you to easily adjust size and look of the map block and define its position on store pages. On top of that, the free Google Map extension for Magento 2 provides you with the 4 map types and the configurable zoom level.
*You will need a free Google API key to make the module operational.
- Provide your store website with Google Map;
- Adjust Google Map size and position;
- Define the map appearance and zoom level;
- Equip any CMS-page with Google Map;
Add Google Map to your Magento 2 store pages
Provide customers with the extra level of details about your business and make any store page more visual appealing with the adjusted Google Map. All you need to do is to specify your address that will be automatically detected on the map using the Google Map API. Next, you will see the marker pointing to your store.
Moreover, the module allows you to:
- adjust the map size using CSS styles and its position on the page;
- choose the map appearance between the satellite, roadmap, and hybrid options;
- define the zoom level;
- enable or disable the ability to drag the map on store pages.
Also, the extension allows you to utilize the Google Map on pages as a widget.
| Take a look at the detailed user guide |
Our support policy:
- Free lifetime updates
- 3 months of free support services included
- 25-days money back
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build