OverviewBack to top
Extended Customer Account
EU's GDPR requires e-commerce websites to provide customers with the set of tools to control their personal data. With the extension, you can add an extra section to the customers' accounts that allows users to:
- Download all personal information provided to your store;
- Anonymize the account information to make it completely unreadable;
- Leave a request to delete account.
From the backend, the admin users can deal with the incoming requests to delete users accounts. One can approve or deny a request and send the notification email.
- the registration page;
- the checkout page.
All registered customers are divided into two grids: with and without consent with any of the existing privacy policies. From both grids the admin user can send email requests to agree to the policy or to give a consent to the updated one.
Track Users Activity
|Take a look at the detailed user guide|
Our support policy:
- Free lifetime updates
- Support services included (contact our team via https://amasty.com/contacts/)
- Moneyback guarantee
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.1 2.2
- Compatible with EE: 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build