The extension is designed to deliver the most relevant and proper search for e-commerce projects.
OverviewBack to top
The Elastic Search extension combines the originality of the features designed to make a search more convenient experience to your customers on the one hand, and the efficiency of the implemented elasticsearch engine - on the other hand. To benefit both customers and merchants, it offers the cutting-edge features to make a search as fast and detailed as it possible within Magento.
Within the extension, the developers have significantly reworked the indexing, which is of a high importance for the search performance. That makes a searching on your web store noticeably fast. Your shoppers can input any type of data, when they are looking for something: structured or unstructured, text or numbers, SKUs and MPNs, any product attributes. Furthermore, the plugin supports a multi-lingual search, and full text and CMS content search. The results pages are equipped with the multiple tabs - Products, Categories, Landing, CMS Pages, Brands - so the customers can browse conveniently between various tiers. As a merchant, you also have a handy tool to start various marketing campaigns, boosting products' relevance in the search results. For instance, you have a product on sale - simply set the proper conditions, and the Elastic Search extension will return it in the top position.
Here is how the extension makes your web store faster:
- by optimizing the search performance and providing the most relevant results;
- by speeding up catalog layered navigation;
- by reworking indexing, which now can transform a lot of data simultaneously.
The feature activates pop-up with results as soon as shoppers input first letters. The number of letters which triggers the pop-up can be specified by the admin.
Boost or lower products in results
Promote a certain product or a group of products, boosting or lowering them in the search results. In the core of the feature is a relevance score, which you can increase or decrease, depending on your marketings prospects. To get the needed result, set the precise conditions with product attributes.
You shouldn't lose sales just because the search logic doesn't consider the synonym words. With the extension, build your synonym dictionaries basing on your stock to deliver shoppers things they are looking for without regard to titles.
Сustomizable search query
It is possible to configure search nuances for each product attribute, such as SKU, Name, Brand. Specify whether to employ an autosuggestion or spell correction for a particular attribute (for instance, set autosuggestion for a Product name).
Also, select a suitable Match Mode (AND/OR) - the way the extension combines the keywords: either returns the results only with all the words mentioned(AND) or with any word from query mentioned(OR).
Specify a search weight for the product attributes you regard as important in the search. Set a priority for each attribute, considering your stock to return relevant results.
Full-text content search
Let customers browse through all your content and receive full-text results within CMS pages. In comparison to searches based on titles or metadata, this search method examines every word of a search query within all the files.
Within the module, the indexing was solidly reworked and upgraded. It can operate with many products simultaneously.
The feature is useful when searching complex queries with non-alphabetic symbols (slashes, hyphens). Let your shoppers get accurate results when they search by SKU or manufacturer part number.
Don't let your shoppers be left with no results due to typos and misspellings. Enable the feature to automatically correct the customers' queries.
- Full compatibility with Improved Layered Navigation for Magento 2
- Tabs for Brands, Categories, CMS, Landing pages on the search result page
- 'More products' button with the number of products
- In the search pop-up, display 'Add to cart' button, reviews, and ratings
- Compatibility with Improved Sorting, Parts Finder, Landing Pages
- One result redirect to a product page support
- One result redirect to a product page
- Customizable pop-up layout
- Stop words
Configure Elastic Search | Specify the search functionality
Try searching with Elastic | Use autosuggestions and more
Our Support Policy
- Free lifetime updates
- Support services included
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.2
- Compatible with EE: 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
– New: introducing the 'Long Tail' Search for words that contain hyphens, slashes or any other non-alphabetic symbols and highly specific search phrases
– New: allows to configure SEO URL Key for the default search results page
– New: move 'out of stock' items to the end of the search result and show products which are available for purchase first