Segment registered customers and guest visitors by orders, shopping cart data and many other parameters. Automatically update segmentation lists by cron.
OverviewBack to top
With the Customer Segmentation extension for Magento 2, you will be able to sort customers by various criteria like date of birth, payment and shipping methods, sales amount, products added to cart and many others. The module lets you create flexible segmentation rules to arrange registered clients and guest visitors in groups and run highly targeted marketing campaigns.
Apart from that, to keep all segmentation lists up-to-date, the module automatically updates them by cron according to your custom schedule.
Create Segmentation Lists Based on:
- Customer data;
- Shopping cart data;
- Order information;
- Shipping address;
- Billing address;
- Viewed products;
- Products added to wishlists.
Segmentation based on customer data
Divide registered customers into multiple groups using a great variety of parameters. With the Affiliate module for Magento 2, you can create an unlimited number of rules based on:
- Customer group;
- First/middle and last name;
- Days from the last visit/registration;
- Days before birthday;
- Customer email and many others.
Order based segmentation
Create rules based on multiple order parameters. E.g. Segment clients who purchased items with specific product attributes amounting to a particular sum. The rules can be based on:
- The number of days after first/last completed order;
- Payment and shipping methods;
- The number of purchased items (or the number of orders) with specific attributes;
- Total sales amount and average order value.
Segmentation based on shopping cart data
Sort customers depending on products they add to cart. Create segments based on:
- The number of days after cart creation;
- The number of days after last cart update;
- Cart grand total;
- The number of items added to cart.
Product based segmentation
Sort registered clients by the number of viewed products as well as the number of products, added to wishlists. Apart from that, these rule types let you specify any additional product attribute for proper segmentation.
Segments based on shipping and billing addresses
Segment registered customers and walk-in visitors by their shipping and billing addresses. This type of segmentation will help you to create a rich database by country or city and target your campaigns depending on a customer location.
- Segment quest visitors;
- Update segmentation lists by cron according to specific schedule;
- Manually update segmentation lists at any time;
- Use flexible conditions and condition combinations;
- Export segmentation lists to CSV or XML files.
|Take a look at the detailed extension user guide|
|Take a look at a Customer Segments List|
Our support policy:
- Free lifetime updates
- Support services included
- Moneyback guarantee
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.1 2.2
- Compatible with EE: 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build