Enhance the linking structure and the entire information architecture of your Magento 2 store.
OverviewBack to top
Significantly improve the linking structure to meet the Google requirements and make each customer's visit more comfortable. With the Cross Linking extension for Magento 2, you can build internal and external links, set links to any product, category, or CMS pages. Thus, the main purpose of the module is to enhance the SEO value of your store website. The advanced linking structure will improve the site ranking in search engines. This will draw more customers and generate leads. Moreover, the extension automates the cross linking process to save up your time.
With the module, you can also improve your store architecture - the customers will better navigate and easily find what they are looking for. These will increase the customers' experience and make them loyal.
- Automatically generate links to any store page;
- Build links to any separate product, category or CMS page;
- Set link priority;
- Replace the keywords with the links;
- Use different links in different stores;
- Limit the number of links per page.
Build internal links
With the Cross Linking module, you can build the required linking structure. Make particular products highlighted or relate the similar items to efficiently spread the link juice. To follow the Google requirements, you can easily limit the number of links per page or on the product, category, and CMS pages.
On top of that, you can create relations that will automatically generate links instead of keywords to place them on product and category pages as well as CMS.
Moreover, the extension allows you:
- use keywords variations;
- set link priority.
Utilize external links to any site
In addition to internal linking, you can specify custom URLs that lead to other resources. They are believed as 3rd party votes and should help you boost the amount of traffic. Also, you can:
- set target format to open in the current tab or in the new one;
- utilize particular store view for each link rule.
| Take a look at the detailed user guide |
Our Support Policy:
- Free lifetime updates
- Support services included
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.1 2.2
- Compatible with Commerce using on prem (EE) : 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build