Create a great variety of custom shipping rules to modify live shipping rates. Surcharge, deduct or override rates, provided by carriers.
OverviewBack to top
With the Shipping Rules extension, you can recalculate and overwrite rates provided by popular shipping carriers like UPS, DHL, FedEx and many others. The module offers a wide range of parameters for rules creation which can be used both individually and in combinations. Besides, the extension provides a number of algorithms to calculate shipping rate surcharges, discounts and overriding.
Flexible settings enable you to adjust rules applied to any specific needs: use coupons, specify rule application priorities, apply rules to particular store views and customer groups. You can also use advanced condition options. For example, create:
- rules based on order and shipping address data (the rule example: surcharge orders with subtotal less than $100, which should be delivered to California);
- rules based on product attributes (the rule example: free shipping for women boots of a specific brand);
- rules based on the order info (the rule example: 50% discount for the shipping rate if the last order was placed less than 20 days ago);
- time-based shipping rules (the rule example: low charges for daytime delivery);
- rules based on customer attributes (the rule example: lower shipping rates for the newly subscribed customers);
- Surcharge, deduct or override rates, provided by carriers
- Advanced conditions for rules creation: order, product and customer attributes
- Possibility to modify rates for particular products only
- Percent and a flat amount rate modification types are available
- Coupons support
- Store groups and customer groups support
Calculate rates using smart algorithms
It's possible to change shipping prices both by the flat amount and by percent at the same time. You can also add a base amount for the whole order.
Change rates based on unit weight
The module lets you automatically increase or decrease shipping prices based on the product weight.
Flexible conditions options
Rules based on order and shipping data
Create rule conditions based on such order attributes as subtotal, weight and items quantity. Apart from that, you can set conditions based on the address line, zip code, state or province, country.
Rule conditions based on product attributes
Use any product attributes such as category, brand, SKU, material and many others.
Order info based rules
Create shipping rules based on average order value. It's also possible to modify rates depending on the order status and the number of days after the last order placement.
Time-based shipping rules
Specify particular days of the week and time intervals for rule application. For instance, you can establish extra charges for evening delivery.
Use customer attributes for rule conditions
Generate shipping rules based on any customer attribute. E.g. Offer lower shipping rates to customers who have registered at your store more than a year ago.
Conditions 'starts from' and 'ends with'
This feature will be highly useful for creation zip code based rules. It prevents rule application for all zip codes starting from '123' or ending with 'XYZ' or vice versa - apply the rule only for codes that meet specified conditions.
- Use coupons to apply or cancel shipping rules.
- Include tax in product conditions.
- Arrange particular countries in groups to apply rules for the whole area.
- Apply or ignore rules for admin orders.
- Specify the priority for rules application.
- Set up rules for specific store views and customer groups.
| Take a look at the detailed user guide |
| Backend settings. Create a new shipping rule |
| See the frontend example |
Our support policy:
- Free lifetime updates
- Support services included
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.4 188.8.131.52 1.4.2 1.5 1.6 1.6.1 184.108.40.206 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Stability: Stable Build