Use a feature-rich RMA tool to create numerous custom request types and statuses. Provide visitors with advanced return/exchange opportunities.
OverviewBack to top
An effective RMA (return merchandise authorization) system is highly important for any online store when it comes to building customer loyalty. With the RMA extension, you'll enable customers to easily return products and help store administrators to quickly process multiple RMA requests.
Flexible module settings allow creating an unlimited number of predefined return reasons, conditions and resolutions. Let shoppers specify additional request details and attach files to provide store admins with necessary data. Customize email templates depending on a store view and translate request statuses to different languages.
- Clear RMA tracking system
- Various request types support
- Detailed request history
- Customizable RMA period
- Email notifications
- Configurable return reasons, conditions and resolutions
Easy request management
Due to detailed request history, you will be able to timely process all incoming queries. On the Request Management grid, you'll quickly find and process all necessary requests.
- Track requests history
- Instantly reply to customers' queries
- Notify customers by email
- Get notified by email once a new RMA is created
Enhanced customer shopping experience
The module lets registered customers, as well as guest visitors, create and send numerous RMA requests. Customers can also attach additional files to the request to provide store admins with more details.
- Let unauthorized shoppers make RMA requests
- Allow RMA per item
- Generate requests from the admin panel
Highly configurable RMA request settings
Create an unlimited number of custom RMA statuses, reasons and resolution types. Shoppers will be able to select one of the predefined reasons generated by a store admin. Apart from that, they can add a detailed comment to each request.
- Specify various RMA statuses
- Set return reasons, conditions and resolutions
- Generate print shipping labels
- Add extra fields to the RMA request for effective storing RMA-related data
Effectively manage different store views and specify certain options for particular stores. Send custom emails tailored to clients' needs depending on the store view and translate status labels displayed on a customer account page.
- Use different email templates for each store view
- Create custom status labels for each store view
Effective requests processing
Let customers attach additional files to their requests to instantly get the detailed problem description.
- Enables shoppers and admins to attach files
- Set maximal size for file attachments
Our support policy
- Free lifetime updates
- Support services included
- Moneyback guarantee
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.4 188.8.131.52 1.4.2 1.5 1.6 1.6.1 184.108.40.206 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Stability: Stable Build