The extension lets merchants place smart promo banners on numerous locations across the store so they reach the target audience.
OverviewBack to top
The extension lets you place various types of banners throughout the store. Each banner has a list of settings, including several placement options and rules, so that the banners promote certain offers to the targeted audiences. It's possible to display promo banners on the cart, category and product pages. The module allows you to show banners based on search terms, product attributes or particular countries. And also you can analyze the effectiveness of your promo campaigns using Google Analytics service.
Available banner positions
Above the cart
In the sidebar (left or right)
On a product page (top, bottom, or below the add to cart button)
On a category page (top and bottom)
On the checkout page (below the cart total)
On the catalog search page (top position)
On top of a page
On the home page under the menu
Among the category products
Three types of banners are available
CMS block banner
More features for precise targeting
- You can display a banner for the list of SKUs, by category or for certain keywords on the search page.
- The extension lets you add a list of promoted products under the banner.
- Prioritize banners if several ones are to be shown for the same position, or show only one banner with the highest priority.
- Display banners basing on the store views, customer groups, shopping cart content, product attributes, and customer location.
- Use Google Analytics to track your banner campaigns.
Backend settings | you'll be logged in automatically
Banner on the cart | add the tank top to cart to see the banner
Product page banner | see the example of a promo banner on the product page
Category page banner| seehow banners look on the category page
Our support policy
- Free lifetime updates
- Support services included
- Moneyback guarantee
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.4 220.127.116.11 1.4.2 1.5 1.6 1.6.1 18.104.22.168 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Stability: Stable Build