Create product filters based on key criteria. Make it easy for customers to find spare parts and components - add year-make-model or similar filters to your website.
OverviewBack to top
With this module, you can create product filters that are based on product attributes. Your customers will be able to quickly find the products they need. This Product Parts Finder extension is especially valuable for stores selling spare parts and other components. You can add an unlimited number of year-make-model and similar product filters and place them on the homepage and category pages.
Product Parts Finder will display matching products even if a customer has chosen only some parameters from a number of available ones. For example, a user can filter products by make and model and leave out the year. Also, the option of displaying the product finder only on relevant categories is very convenient if you sell different product types in your store. For example, you can place one filter with relevant options on a tires category and another filter on a motor oil category.
- Possibility to add numerous selection options to the filter
- Create as many product finders as needed
- Locate parts finder in one click on any category page or on the homepage
- Manage universal products in search results
- Flexible finder design
- Optimized for large data volumes
Options For Setting Up Product Filters
- Create as many product finders as you need;
- Set up product filters with an unlimited number of attributes that will include all the options you offer;
- Choose to ascend or descend order for each attribute available in the filter;
- Assign as many products as you need to each option.
Options For Finders Display
- Add a unique product finder per each category;
- Display multiple filters on one page;
- Apply only current finder on the pages with two or more finders;
- Show filters on your homepage to provide a seamless user experience from the start;
- Show universal items that don’t depend on the options chosen by a user;
- Manage positions of universal items in search results.
Options For Data Import
- Import values of product filter options to save time on setting up finders;
- Optimized for large volumes of data;
- Import large files partially and control the process;
- Use a drag and drop option or upload files via FTP;
- Specify ranges for numeric values to simplify data import, e.g. instead of 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, you can use a range 1994-1999;
- Edit, add or delete individual records for finders, no import/export needed.
- Customize finders design: use ready templates or create your own;
- Display the same filter vertically or horizontally in different places to match the layout of your pages;
- Load-dependent drop-down values automatically to save customers’ time (provided the first option has only one value in the next drop-downs);
- Redirect users right to a product page if this is the only product matching the filter values chosen by a customer;
- Customize URLs of search results pages;
- Let clients bookmark your search results pages.
Optimized For Large Volumes of Information
The extension will work properly with large amounts of data. AJAX is used to load options to speed up the results display. What is more, for better performance the data is stored not in Magento attributes but in separate tables.
Compatible with RWD Themes
Product Parts Finder meets the requirements for mobile, tablet and widescreen view which makes the module fully compatible with responsive themes.
| Take a look at the detailed user guide |
Our Support Policy:
- Free lifetime updates
- Support services included
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 184.108.40.206 1.4.2 1.5 1.6 1.6.1 220.127.116.11 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Compatible with Commerce using on prem (EE) : 18.104.22.168 22.214.171.124 126.96.36.199 188.8.131.52 1.10 1.11 1.11.1 1.12 1.13 1.13.1 1.14 1.14.1 1.14.2 1.14.3
- Stability: Stable Build
- the information section was added. Now, you can see the version of the installed extension, available updates, User Guide links and other useful info right on the module configuration page
- the security enhancement was implemented
- allows displaying all the finder filter options, which the product is compatible with, in the special tab at the product page
- compatibility with Amasty Improved Layered Navigation was enhanced
- allows selecting the categories from the list in the configuration to enable the finder at
- allows specifying the finder block position in the configuration
- allows adding Finder to the Default Category automatically in order to get the Finder working properly at the home and cms pages
- allows managing Finder block visibility on the Default Category. It is useful when there are several finders added to the default category but you need to display only one of them at the frontend
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 1.3 1.4 184.108.40.206 1.4.2 1.5 1.6 1.6.1 220.127.116.11 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Compatible with Commerce using on prem (EE) : 18.104.22.168 22.214.171.124 126.96.36.199 188.8.131.52 184.108.40.206 220.127.116.11 18.104.22.168 1.10 1.11 1.11.1 1.12 1.13 1.13.1 1.14 1.14.1 1.14.2 1.14.3
- Stability: Stable Build
– Better Compatibility with Amasty Improved Layered Navigation extension
– Compatibility with Amasty Improved Layered Navigation has been improved. Fixed the problem with the navigation filters disappearing when finder is applied
– New: XLS/XLSX import introduced
– Disabled the caching for the finder block
– Code style refactoring
– Filtering performance improvements
– Enterprise Edition cache fix
– Display improvements
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 1.4 22.214.171.124 1.4.2 1.5 1.6 1.6.1 126.96.36.199 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Stability: Stable Build