Easily create and manage product feeds for Google Shopping, Nextag, Bing, Amazon ads and many other comparison shopping engines.
OverviewBack to top
The Product Feed extension lets you generate a special file which contains information about all products in your store catalog and upload the file to different comparison shopping engines. Therefore, you'll be able to increase your products exposure and raise your website search rankings. Generate multiple feeds either automatically or manually. Easily schedule feeds execution, create multiple feeds in bulk and adjust each feed to requirements of any comparison engine.
You can use already generated feed templates for the most popular shopping engines:
- Amazon Ads
- Facebook.com (the same as Google.com)
- Any other (we can create any product feed according to your request)
Set custom prices and specify attributes values for each feed using custom fields. For example, you can assign +5% to the price of a specific brand or model. All you need to do is to change the name of the item, add a tax to the price and specify additional conditions.
Generate as many feeds as you need
Create an unlimited number of shopping feeds and upload them to the necessary shopping engine or generate one feed and distribute it to any comparison shopping engines.
Schedule feed execution
Set time and time interval for feed generation and distribution. The option lets you schedule feed generation so that feeds will be generated at nights to avoid decreasing site load speed on daytime.
Support for the most popular feed formats
The Product feed extension supports the following formats:
Price formats configuration
Specify price formats to meet the CSV requirements of each specific feed.
Different product types support
Create feeds with different product types:
- AND/OR logics support for advanced product filtering.
- Easily manage product category attributes with ready-made templates and meet Google taxonomy requirements.
- Google Analytics Support: track the traffic from each shopping engine, tagging destination URL of each product with campaign tracking code.
- Generate user-friendly URLs with predefined product parameters to direct customers to a particular product configuration. The option works with configurable products.
- Upload feeds to the FTP/SFTP account or directly download them from the Product Feed admin panel.
- Duplicate and generate multiple feeds in one go.
- Create product feeds either manually or automatically.
- Manage your products: filter products by their attribute sets, identify and suppress underperforming products quickly and easily.
- Compress feeds in ZIP/BZ/GZ archives for fast downloading.
|See the feeds for different comparison engines|
|Please take a look at a detailed extension user guide|
Our support policy
Free lifetime updates
Support services included
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.4.2 1.5 1.6 1.6.1 126.96.36.199 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Compatible with EE: 1.12 1.13 1.13.1 1.14 1.14.1 1.14.2 1.14.3
- Stability: Stable Build
- Compatible with CE: 1.4 188.8.131.52 1.4.2 1.5 1.6 1.6.1 184.108.40.206 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Stability: Stable Build