Track down the products for which people are subscribed by viewing Alert Subscription reports.
OverviewBack to top
Upgrade price and inventory management by tracking down items of high interest. Analyze which products your visitors sign up for a price change and use this information to plan your marketing and sales activities more effectively. It's also possible to see what items visitors expect to be in stock and update them in a timely manner. All gathered and analyzed data will help you to optimize the inventory and, thus, increase sales.
Improve price & inventory management
- Track down the number of customer’s subscriptions to discover what products they are interested in but don't buy due to the high price.
- Learn what products are awaited by reviewing all ‘back in stock’ alert subscriptions. This will help you manage the inventory in line with the latest customers demands;
- Sort inventory reports by the number of subscribers and product SKU;
- Find out when the last subscription for each product was submitted. This information will help you to decide whether subscriptions are ‘fresh’ and which products need to be restocked or updated as soon as possible.
- Evaluate and use stock report information easily;
- Enable ‘back in stock’ alerts for configurable products with the use of the Custom Stock Status extension, which is compatible with Product Alerts Report.
Our support policy:
- Free lifetime updates
- Support services included
- Moneyback guarantee
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.4 184.108.40.206 1.4.2 1.5 1.6 1.6.1 220.127.116.11 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Stability: Stable Build