Provide customers with clear order statuses and enhance your order management using understandable statuses on the order grid.
OverviewBack to top
Generate comprehensible order statuses to help your admin manage, sort, filter orders effectively on the grid. Extend communication channels with your clients informing them about order statuses with automatic/manual notifications. Supply order states with additional custom statuses to effectively differentiate order processing steps and provide customers with better shopping experience.
Inform customers about order processing
- Use order status as an additional form of communication with your customers. Convince your clients of the store reliability;
- Create comprehensible order statuses to stay informed without checking the order page and other sources;
- Run separate email template for each order status to inform your clients timely about any changes.
Extend your order processing performance
- Enable automatic notification dispatch or send status notifications manually for particular orders only;
- Filter and sort orders by their custom statuses;
- Supply order states with additional statuses and decide what statuses can be used for particular states.
Additional statuses characteristics
- Display order statuses in customer accounts and on the order grid;
- Generate separate email templates for each store view;
- Adjust statuses for newly-created and existing orders;
- Edit default order statuses, enable, disable or change order statuses.
|Try configuring the module|
|Take a look at the detailed user guide|
Our support policy
- 25-day money-back guarantee
- 90 days of free support & updates
- FREE lifetime updates
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.4 184.108.40.206 1.4.2 1.5 1.6 1.6.1 220.127.116.11 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Stability: Stable Build