Lets you create additional landing pages based on different parameters. Adding optimized pages with unique URLs, meta data, and text will help in improving SEO.
OverviewBack to top
With this module, you can create pages based on categories and product attributes and use flexible conditions to display relevant information on them: certain products, promo banners, CMS blocks and text. You can use custom design template for each landing page and create them based on search results. Show products from multiple categories or specify settings to display only items in stock.
Other useful features: 1-, 2-, 3-column customizable layout:
- Add CMS blocks above and under the product list;
- Handy quick links from the ‘Landing Pages’ grid in the admin panel to store frontend;
- Export/import landing pages in a .csv format;
- Support of Magento multi-store structure.
- Ability to create optimized URLs for your landing pages;
- Ability to add unique titles and meta descriptions;
- Landing pages are added to your sitemap to facilitate their indexing by search engines;
- Canonical URLs support to prevent content duplication;
- Usage of category URL suffixes: if under System -> Configuration -> Catalog -> Search Engine Optimizations you choose .html (or any other variation), then this suffix will also be added to the landing page URL created by this extension.
Landing pages for promotions
Promote discounted products by placing them on a separate landing page added by this module. Many customers search for promotions when they visit online stores, so displaying items with special prices on a single page can greatly increase your conversions.
Landing pages for new products
With this module it is easy to create pages which list new products so that your customers will be able to quickly find and buy them.
Landing pages based on search results
There is an ability to specify a word and create a landing page which will display all products that contain this word in the text.
Landing pages based on categories and attributes
The module provides flexible conditions by letting you create a landing page based on a particular category and any combination of attributes.
You can use up to 30 product attributes conditions and their combinations to achieve best possible results. The range of available attributes is wide, and it includes advanced filters by:
- Attribute sets;
- Product SKU;
- Maximal, minimal, and final price.
You can easily define default product sorting options on landing pages by different criteria such as “New”, “Best Value”, “Most Viewed” and others.
Automated product display
The conditions of adding products to your landing pages are recursive. This means that after creating a new product which meets the conditions, this product will be added to the landing page too.
On Sale | browse all on sale products
Products by attribute | browse all products with the same attribute
Backend | try to create landing page
Our support policy
- Free lifetime updates
- Support services included (contact our team via https://amasty.com/contacts/)
- Moneyback guarantee
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 1.3 1.4 188.8.131.52 1.4.2 1.5 1.6 1.6.1 184.108.40.206 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Compatible with Commerce using on prem (EE) : 220.127.116.11 18.104.22.168 22.214.171.124 126.96.36.199 188.8.131.52 184.108.40.206 220.127.116.11 1.10 1.11 1.11.1 1.12 1.13 1.13.1 1.14 1.14.1 1.14.2 1.14.3
- Stability: Stable Build
– Performance improvement
– NEW: Allow / in the URL structure
– Compatibility with the SeoShortUrl
– Allows the color swatch on the landing page for the color conditions
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 1.4 18.104.22.168 1.4.2 1.5 1.6 1.6.1 22.214.171.124 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Stability: Stable Build