Customize product prices and buttons display to make your business even more beneficial. Hide prices for products, categories or customer groups.
OverviewBack to top
A flexible pricing policy is an integral part of any business for any merchant. The aim is not only to get a profit, but to also to build customer loyalty. Hide Price is a helpful tool to manage price and button display in your Magento store.
With this extension, you can personalize customers' shopping experience, create private sales rules, adjust buyers' opportunities and improve your sales strategy due to special buttons, price display for particular customers only and necessary redirections. For example, you are free to show prices only for registered customers of particular groups, hide 'Add to Cart/Comparison/Wishlist' buttons for specific products or product categories and allow price display only after a visitor logged in.
- Hide prices on particular products or product categories
- Limit adding to cart, wishlist and comparison
- Create personal offers and private deals
- Display prices for specific customer groups
- Persuade customers to contact you for pricing
Adjust Your Pricing Policy
- Disable product prices display
- Hide adding to cart option
- Remove adding to wishlist
- Limit product comparison function
- Manage product quantity display
- Redirect to any page via 'Add to Cart' button
- Adjust the settings for particular categories or the entire store
- Use unregistered or logged-out users as a restriction base
- Hide prices from particular customer groups
Configure 'Add To Cart' Button Display
Change Button's Text
The Hide Price extension allows you to adapt the text displayed on the disabled 'Add to Cart' button. Thus, you can easily explain to your customers why they are unable to add a particular product to the cart and what they should do to be able to. The following messages can be changed:
- Text shown to target visitors
- Text shown to non-permitted customer groups
- Text shown to non-permitted product categories
- Text shown to non-permitted products
With the extension, it is also possible to redirect customers to a particular page. This functionality lets you provide customers with the relevant information, encourage them to contact you or go directly to the registration page.
Hide Prices For Certain Customer Groups
Regulate Prices For Wholesalers
Hide Price can be used if it is necessary to display different prices for retailers and wholesalers. In this case you may encourage your wholesale customers to contact you and negotiate over a special price. In addition to this, you may show or hide product quantity for either retailers or wholesalers.
Get More Registrations
Using the extension functionality, you can easily gain more registrations, newsletter subscriptions, blog reposts, etc. All you need to do is to leave the necessary condition for getting the price. You may apply this feature to adding to cart/wishlist/comparison options as well.
Set Private Sales In Magento
Hide Price's flexibility allows covering any requests. Let's consider the situation in which a merchant sells some specific products and wants to hide their price or show for particular customers only. Thus, you are able to manage these products' price display on a product, category or store level.
Improved Category Settings
This option is useful in cases where a product has no particular category or is assigned to several categories at once. Within the store, the categories can have different settings. So you can specify the configuration to be applied primarily using Precedence functionality.
Child Category Configuration
It is also possible to manage display options for child categories. In case you don't want two different configurations to inherit each other, simply tick the necessary radio button.
- The price is hidden on a Product Page
- See how the extension works on a Category Page
- Configure the extension
See a detailed User Guide to configure the extension properly
Our Support Policy
- Free lifetime updates
- 3 months of free support services
- 25 Day Return Policy
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 1.4 188.8.131.52 1.4.2 1.5 1.6 1.6.1 184.108.40.206 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3 1.9.4
- Compatible with Commerce using on prem (EE) : 220.127.116.11 18.104.22.168 22.214.171.124 1.10 1.11 1.11.1 1.12 1.13 1.13.1 1.14 1.14.1 1.14.2 1.14.3 1.14.4
- Stability: Stable Build
- added the global setting to hide product's price by default
- hide the configurables and bundles options price
- the ability to disable cache for particular CMS block ID's in the file was added
- the compatibility with the Out of Stock Notifications extension was improved