Let customers purchase gift cards and send them to friends via post office or email. Keep track of all purchased certificates and enable visitors to customize gift cards.
OverviewBack to top
With this extension, you can create gift cards as products and sell them in your store. There are 3 types available: virtual, printed and combined cards. Moreover, an admin can create certificates with fixed amounts or custom value and specify maximum and minimum amount for this value. As an admin, you can also set up a gift card lifetime as well as enable/disable the ability to use a gift certificate by its buyer.
To increase usage rate, the module lets you send emails to remind gift card holders to use their gift codes. You can also easily generate coupon codes or upload them for each gift card product.
- Create as many gift cards as you need;
- Set up gift vouchers with fixed or customizable value;
- Allow gift messages;
- Generate or upload gift codes;
- See detailed usage statistics of promo codes;
- Set the amount the buyer should pay for a gift certificate: full or some percentage of the card value.
Add flexibility to a buying process in your store: let users purchase gift cards if they can’t decide which particular products they want to buy as gifts.
Gift card options for buyers
Before purchasing a gift card a customer can customize the following settings:
- Choose a card picture (from those uploaded by the store admin);
- Select the type of a gift certificate: printed, virtual or combined;
- Choose the value from those that are already available or specify custom value;
- Add the details about the sender and recipient;
- Write a gift message.
The gift certificate options chosen by a customer will be reflected in their shopping cart.
Gift card options for recipients
Depending on the type of a gift voucher, the recipient will get the card via email, post office or both ways. After that, they need to insert the details in a special field in their account, and the balance will be updated accordingly.
Vouchers recipients are able to:
- Check current gift card balance;
- See the expiration date of each certificate;
- Add as many gift codes as they have;
- Remove those that have already been used.
Certificates holders can also add codes on the shopping cart page or check their gift card status there.
Gift card options for store admins
Gift certificates are created as products, and their number is literally unlimited. This makes your gifts selling strategy really flexible since you can create a separate voucher for Christmas, St. Valentine’s Day and other holidays and adjust all the settings to your needs.
- Choose type of a gift card: printed, virtual or combined;
- Set general card lifetime which will be applied to all cards;
- Specify unique lifetime on a gift card level if needed;
- Let clients use vouchers they bought themselves;
- Choose product types that can be bought with a gift certificate;
- Let users choose a delivery date (available for printed cards that are sent via post office).
Notify customers before their gift cards expire
In order to remind a gift card holder about your store, you can send expiry notifications. As an admin, you can choose the number of days before the expiry date when a reminder will be emailed. This way you will be able to increase a gift card usage rate.
Flexible price options
The extension offers the following gift cards pricing features:
- Set fixed values for gift certificates;
- Let buyers use ‘Open Amount’, i.e. set custom value for a voucher;
- If needed, set maximum and minimum open amount;
- Choose whether a gift card buyer must pay the whole value of the card or a specific percent only;
- Specify the percent (if applicable).
Upload images for gift certificates
Provide customers with beautiful gift cards images to choose from. The pictures can be uploaded via the admin panel. The following options are available for each image:
- Gift code position (can be changed using drag-and-drop for your convenience).
Generate gift cards codes easily
For creating the codes the store admin just needs to specify:
- Code set name;
- Code set template;
- Quantity of gift codes.
Alternatively, you can import gift codes in a CSV format.
Advanced gift cards codes options for admins
The extension adds a separate table that lists all codes and code sets created in your store. You can delete separate codes, change their settings as well see their usage statistics.
- Change current balance;
- Change expiration date;
- View order history per each code;
- Resend gift card codes;
- Add comments to codes;
- Activate/deactivate vouchers;
- Apply gift certificates to backend orders.
Category page | see the examples of gift card products
General Settings | you'll be logged in automatically
Our support policy
- Free lifetime updates
- Support services included
- Moneyback guarantee
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.4 184.108.40.206 1.4.2 1.5 1.6 1.6.1 220.127.116.11 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Stability: Stable Build