Take total control of free shipping with an advanced calculation tool. Provide free shipping based on cart subtotal after a discount.
OverviewBack to top
Make delivery cost processing absolutely clear-cut with this advanced calculation tool. Offer free shipping coming from the cart subtotal after a discount. Native Magento functionality doesn't take into account discounted prices when offering a 'Free Shipping' method to customers. For this reason, when a cart value decreases after a discount or a promo code, free shipping is still available even if the grand total gets lower than the minimum order amount specified for this method.
With this extension, only relevant shipping methods are displayed on the shopping cart page. The module automatically disables free shipping if the cart value doesn't meet the method conditions.
- Offer free shipping taking into account discounts and coupons;
- Avoid extra expenses with an accurate free shipping calculation;
- Save your time and efforts thanks to the easy module configuration.
- Get free shipping under complete control
- Provide customers with free shipping taking into account discounted prices and coupons usage.
- Calculate a cart total accurately disabling free shipping when the initial condition is not met
- Enable the ‘Free Shipping After Discount’ option in the admin panel to avoid extra expenses
- Disable your customers to run the free shipping if the cart’s value gets lower after a coupon usage
The minimum order amount for free shipping usage totals $100. If the customer doesn’t reach the $100.00 level ($99,9<) after a coupon usage, the extension disables the function.
| Take a look at our detailed user guide |
Our Support Policy:
- Free lifetime updates
- 3 months of free support services
- 25-days money back
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.4 220.127.116.11 1.4.2 1.5 1.6 1.6.1 18.104.22.168 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Stability: Stable Build