Adjust the visibility of specific product and category pages, as well as the price display for various customer groups.
OverviewBack to top
Manage your product's performance with the Customer Group Catalog extension. Divide your customers into groups and provide them with selective access to catalog pages. Hide or display the whole product and category pages according to your business needs. Hide the price block and the 'Add to cart' button or replace with a CMS-block. Use redirect to a certain page or show thee 404 error for hidden content. Disable the product and category links.
Differentiating your selling strategy may be a good idea. The Customer Group Catalog module extends your capabilities in terms of providing separate content for different groups of customers.
- Hide categories and products from customer groups and specify the restriction action;
- Hide price to stimulate the direct sales and motivate customers to contact you for more information;
- Redirect certain customers to particular store pages or display the 404 error;
- Replace the price block with the call to action or any custom variable;
- Remove the 'Add to cart' button;
- The possibility to give direct product links to customers.
On top of that, the Customer Group Catalog module enables you to apple filters to all possible lists of products, like search results, related products, cross-sells, up-sells, category filtering, as well as custom blocks with products lists.
Offer different products to different customer groups
The extension allows you to show special products only to a definite customer group. Thus, you can easily manage private sales or make your products offering as highly targeted as possible.
Adjust the extension in-line with your needs
Cover the need to restrict the access for a group of customers to separate products (for legal or business reasons). Manage your price policy: set up product prices for each customers segment.
«Call for Price» block for presales
Hide the product price and stimulate your customers to contact you directly with a call for price block. This is a must-have feature if you sell products that need a live contact with a customer to be sold.
Redirect customers from the pages restricted to them
When a customer comes to the page he has a restricted access to, you can redirect him to 404 page or a CMS page. Also, a good practice is to leave an explanation why the page is restricted. This can motivate customers to a certain action (to register, for example).
| Try the wholesaler role (firstname.lastname@example.org/123456) |
| Try the retailer role (email@example.com/1234567) |
| Try the 'Not logged in' role |
| Configure the extension in the backend |
| Take a look at the detailed user guide |
Our support policy:
- Free lifetime updates
- Support services included
- 25-days money back
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 184.108.40.206 1.4.2 1.5 1.6 1.6.1 220.127.116.11 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Compatible with EE: 18.104.22.168 22.214.171.124 126.96.36.199 188.8.131.52 1.10 1.11 1.11.1 1.12 1.13 1.13.1 1.14 1.14.1 1.14.2 1.14.3
- Stability: Stable Build
- Compatible with CE: 1.4 184.108.40.206 1.4.2 1.5 1.6 1.6.1 220.127.116.11 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Stability: Stable Build