Adjust the visibility of the specific product and category pages and the price display for various customer groups.
OverviewBack to top
Provide selective access to catalog pages by customer groups. Hide or display the whole product and category pages according to your business needs. Hide the price block and the 'Add to cart' button or replace with a CMS-block. Use redirect to a certain page or show thee 404 error for hidden content. Disable the product and category links.
Differentiating your selling strategy may be a good idea. The Customer Group Catalog extensions extend your capabilities in terms of providing separate content for different groups of customers.
With the module, you can:
- Hide categories and products from customer groups and specify the restriction action;
- Hide price to stimulate the direct sales and motivate customers to contact you for more information;
- Redirect certain customers to particular store pages or display the 404 error;
- Replace the price block with the call to action or any custom variable;
- Remove the 'Add to cart' button.
On top of that, the Customer Group Catalog module enables you to apple filters to all possible lists of products, like search results, related products, cross-sells, up-sells, category filtering, as well as custom blocks with products lists.
Take a look at the detailed user guide|
Our support policy:
- Free lifetime updates
- Support services included (contact our team via https://amasty.com/contacts/)
- Moneyback guarantee
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.4 18.104.22.168 1.4.2 1.5 1.6 1.6.1 22.214.171.124 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Stability: Stable Build