The only solution you need to enhance and customize your store documents. Modify the default order numbers, invoices, shipments, and credit memos.
OverviewBack to top
Enhance your store order numbers. Customize invoices, orders, shipments, and credit memos with the help of flexible set of tools. The extension allows you to specify starting numbers and prefixes to make your store documents more individual. Also, you can hide certain details from competitors or simply stand out from them.
Customize Magento order numbers in your store
Native Magento order numbers leave no space for hiding important business information or showing well-looking invoices or other documents. With the Custom Order Number extension you can:
- define any starting numbers for your store documents;
- specify certain intervals to increment numbers and choose their length;
- add prefixes and date postfixes for your numbers.
Bring enhanced numbering system to you store orders, invoices, shippings, and credit memos. Configure each document independently to make them unique or implement your own numbering model. Moreover, with the module, you can:
- set start counter;
- link documents to orders or number them individually;
- utilize different formats.
The Custom Order Number extension can become a solution in case your business documents should meet some local or governmental requirements. On top of that, you can modify numbers to hide certain information from your competitors or attract new customers by demonstrating them your current state of affairs.
|See how to create orders with different settings|
|See how to create orders right on frontend|
|Take a look at the detailed user guide|
Our support policy:
- Free lifetime updates
- Support services included
- Moneyback guarantee
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.4 184.108.40.206 1.4.2 1.5 1.6 1.6.1 220.127.116.11 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Stability: Stable Build