The tool to collect customers data via custom forms. Provides the ability to customize forms as needed.
OverviewBack to top
Think for a minute: How many potential customers leave your store website without filling out your contact form? There are lots of them, aren't there??
To help you manage this, we designed the Custom Form extension for Magento. With it's help, you can adjust any form according to your needs. Choose, which fields to include in your custom form to make it the most efficient. Gain the necessary information from your customers: hobbies or profession, telephone number, e-mail or anything else you need. With the extension, you can change the form in any time - this will help you to find the optimal form type much faster. Know your customer and the result won’t take long to wait!
- Collect customers’ information with custom form
- Tailor your form: choose which fields it should contain, mark obligatory fields
- Specify various input types
- Add numerous forms to the same website page
- Get only reliable info from real customers with Google Invisible reCaptcha and Zend ReCaptcha
Change your form any time you need
The extension allows you to edit a form 24/7. Add, remove or edit fields in no time. Also, you can assign IDs to forms’ lines and configure their CSS style.
Diversify your form – make it simpler and easier for customers to fill in. To do this, provide customers with answer variants, add checkboxes, dropdowns and so on. The extension provides you with a huge list of input types:
- Text field
- Text area
- Static text
- Radio Buttons
- Multiple Select
- Single File Upload
Multiple custom forms on one page
Don’t lose your chance to get any additional info from customers. Leave several custom forms on your website page. Who knows, which one of them will draw the attention.
Protect your web forms from spammers to receive only reliable data. The extension includes two integrated Captcha functionalities: Google Invisible reCaptcha and Zend ReCaptcha.
Redirect customers to a certain page after the form submission
The great tool to draw customers attention to a certain page is to redirect them to this page. The module allows you to choose the destination page. Customers will be redirected to this page after they submit the form.
This is what we’re talking about: a customer submits a form with a survey about the most desired collection for the next season. The best decision is to redirect him to the page with the existing newest collection. Thus, you obtain simultaneously two goals: you collect the feedback and potentially increase conversion rate.
Know your customer
The more you know about your customers – the more competitive you are. All the information gained from your custom forms accumulate in the admin panel. Refer to this data at any time, analyze it and improve your marketing strategy and customer segmentation.
Export custom forms in CSV file
Export received data in bulk with a CSV file. This function is added to enable you to manage and analyze data through the different resources.
| Take a look at the detailed user guide |
Our support policy:
- Free lifetime updates
- 3 months of free support services included
- 25-days money back
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 220.127.116.11 1.4.2 1.5 1.6 1.6.1 18.104.22.168 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Compatible with Commerce using on prem (EE) : 22.214.171.124 126.96.36.199 188.8.131.52 184.108.40.206 1.10 1.11 1.11.1 1.12 1.13 1.13.1 1.14 1.14.1 1.14.2 1.14.3
- Stability: Stable Build
- the checkbox and the radio button input types were added
- now, the module comes with the Google Invisible reCaptcha extension built-in to protect custom forms from spam and fraud
- the functionality to comply with the latest GDPR EU changes was added
- the export tool for getting the submitted data out in CSV was added
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 1.4 220.127.116.11 1.4.2 1.5 1.6 1.6.1 18.104.22.168 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Stability: Stable Build