Utilize the convenient set of tools for quick and efficient order processing. Get additional order information with extended order grid and perform order related actions.
OverviewBack to top
Run these convenient tools for quick and efficient order processing. Use all the necessary information on the extended order grid, e.g.: different order attributes, statuses, documentation, etc. Carry out order actions in bulk: invoicing, shipping, setting the priority. Attach all the order-related files to the orders, which is to prevent loss of meaningful data.
Level up your order grid
- Make all your order actions easier, e.g.: order editing, payments capturing, actions applying, time and cost saving with the automated process;
- Forget about delivery dates and other important information losses adding all the necessary information to the order grid;
- Process orders in bulk right on the order grid, e.g.: send invoices, generate shipments with tracking numbers, capture payments, etc.;
- Run Invoice, Capture>Ship or Invoice>Capture>Ship in one click;
- Customize the order grid, e.g.: add product Qty, the number of products displayed, enable/disable thumbnails, leave out the orders with canceled, closed, complete statuses, shipping/billing addresses, etc.
Attach all the essential information to the orders
- Upload any necessary information to the order grid to prevent loss of important data, e.g.: images, payment documents, etc.;
- Use any of the types of information: text field/ text area, single/ multiple file upload, dropdown, date.
Organize order priority
- Denote orders with higher priority using the flags and comments to each order, e.g.: ‘Ship today’, ‘Call the client’, etc.;
- Add multiple columns with flags/ use several flags for one order, e.g.: for urgent orders, for orders with a certain shipping method, etc.;
- Assign the flags automatically based on order statuses, shipping, and payment methods. Choose a flag color to signify different order statuses or priority.
|Explore and configure the additional order grid columns|
|Take a look at the detailed user guide|
Our support policy
- 25-day money-back guarantee
- 90 days of free support & updates
- FREE lifetime updates
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.4 18.104.22.168 1.4.2 1.5 1.6 1.6.1 22.214.171.124 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Stability: Stable Build