Benefit from a powerful analytics tool to collect and report information and study the details of your business.
OverviewBack to top
Take a look at the full picture of your business and store performance. Utilize the variety of sales reports to get the important data regarding the current processes, forecasts and benefit from a strong analytics for the future decisions.
This Advanced Reports extension helps visualize the data on your store sales. The following types of reports are available:
- Advanced Sales Report;
- Bestsellers Report;
- Sales by Weekday;
- Sales by Hour;
- Sales by Product;
- Sales by Coupon Code;
- Profit Report;
- Sales by Country;
- New vs. Returning Customers Report.
Each type of report will let you study the data from a different angle, thus you will be able to make informed decisions on your future business activities and stock updates.
You do not need any additional integrations or accounts on 3rd party services to get access to the reports provided by this extension.
How to create a report
After choosing a report type, you need to specify the following things:
- Report Name (you can choose any for future references)
- Dates: From – To
- Store View
Additionally, each report type contains specific settings. The reports creation is easy and intuitive, so no special skills are required for that.
Compare date ranges
This Advanced Reports module will let you compare reports data with previous periods. This will help you notice and analyze any increase/decrease in performance and act accordingly.
The module provides the following advanced features:
- Ability export reports (JSON, XML, CSV, PNG and PDF file types are supported);
- Filter reports data by store view (one or multiple);
- Flexible graphs display as you can choose which ones of the available parameters should be shown on the graph.
|Expolre the reports grid and create a new report|
|Take a look at the detailed user guide|
Our support policy:
- Free lifetime updates
- Support services included
- Moneyback guarantee
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 1.4 184.108.40.206 1.4.2 1.5 1.6 1.6.1 220.127.116.11 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Stability: Stable Build