Distribute advanced permissions between user roles to grant them access to edit certain products and categories, manage CMS pages, and check dashboards.
OverviewBack to top
Separate products and categories management and restrict access by store view and website with the Advanced Permissions extension. Enable flexible user roles to provide them with limited access to certain parts of your backend. Quickly create, assign, duplicate, and modify roles to escape mess when having too many admin users in your store.
Advanced backend permissions management
Provide limited access to any backend area of your Magento store. With the Advanced Permissions module, you can restrict user roles access to:
- selected products;
- specific categories;
- store views;
- dashboard statistics;
- CMS elements;
- affected entities.
Having many user roles in the backend can cause a real mess and make it difficult to control access permissions. The Advanced Permissions extension for Magento allows you to distribute sub-admin user roles effectively. You can:
- Enable or disable sub-admin users ability to modify products and categories, edit orders and configuration, manage customers for selected store views and websites;
- Easily duplicate sub-admin user roles with no need to configure it afterwards;
- Limit or grant access to CMS elements and dashboard statistics to hide or display particular information;
- Provide specific repots for particular users. With this feature, you will able to keep data safe and provide sub-admins with only required information;
- Improve product management by setting product owners with the ability to view or edit certain items.
|See the category limitation for category manager|
|Take a look at the detailed user guide|
Our support policy:
- Free lifetime updates
- Support services included
- Moneyback guarantee
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.4 18.104.22.168 1.4.2 1.5 1.6 1.6.1 22.214.171.124 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Stability: Stable Build