Segment your customers and guest visitors by various parameters. Export segmentation results for deep analysis.
OverviewBack to top
Segment your customers by various conditions like order parameters (shipping/payment methods, total orders amount; average order value, etc.); customer information (name, email, gender, birthday, etc.); by shipping or billing address (city, country, zip code, etc.) and much more. Additionally, you can create advanced rules by using conditions combinations.
Once the rule is created, you get a list of the customers matching your settings. You will be able to see the information on each client as well as export the list for further usage. The created lists located in the admin panel are regularly updated by cron, i.e. if a newly registered customer matches your rule, they will be automatically added to the list.
- Guest visitors segmentation (by shopping cart info);
- Export of segmentation results to CSV or XML;
- Up-to-date lists updated by cron,
- Re-index lists at any time manually;
- Use numerous options for segmenting registered customers.
Segment customers by shopping cart data
This extension will let you segment registered users as well as guests by shopping cart parameters, such as:
- Cart grand total;
- How many days passed from the cart creation;
- How many days passed from last cart update;
- How many products have been added to cart.
Segment customers by customer info
You can effectively divide your registered users into segments according to the following customer data:
- The number of days from the registration date;
- The number of days from the last visit;
- The number of days before the client’s birthday;
- Birth date;
- Customer group;
- Newsletter subscription;
- First, last or middle name;
- Store view where the customer is registered.
Once you create and apply the rule based on the customers’ information, you will get a list of users. You can then target them with relevant advertising campaigns (e.g. email offers). There is also an opportunity to see detailed customers data in the admin panel or export the list you’ve created.
Segment customers by order parameters
There is wide range of ways to segment clients by order parameters, including:
- Shipping method;
- Payment option;
- Total sales amount;
- Average order value;
- The number of days since first completed order;
- The number of days from last completed order;
- The number of completed orders plus additional product attributes;
- The total number of items ordered plus additional product attributes.
Segment customers by products
This module will let you create customer segments based on:
- Viewed products by condition;
- Products in wishlist by condition.
For more flexibility, different product attributes can be used to create the conditions.
Segment customers by shipping and billing addresses
Easily build customer segments based on:
- Shipping address: city, state, country, zip;
- Billing address: the same plus email.
For deeper and more effective segmentation you can use conditions combination and create complex rules. Combine customer data, order and shopping cart parameters, etc. to meet your business needs and create powerful marketing campaigns.
Customer segments grid| add a new segment
Our support policy
- Free lifetime updates
- Support services included
- Moneyback guarantee
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 1.4 188.8.131.52 1.4.2 1.5 1.6 1.6.1 184.108.40.206 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Stability: Stable Build