Control your website performance and make sure the business is functioning properly. Get detailed logs of failed login attempts, system errors, and 404 errors.
OverviewBack to top
The admin panel is the core of your Magento store and the Errors Log extension enables you to provide reliable protection to it. With the module, you can secure your admin panel from hackers, providing stable work of your website. Moreover, you can keep your finger on the pulse by receiving well-timed custom notifications on site errors and hacking attempts instead of addressing the incomplete default error log in the file system. Check logs of failed logins, system errors, and 404 errors, as well as put IPs into ‘white’ and ‘black’ lists to make the admin panel shielded.
Supply your website with adequate protection from hackers
- Get timely notifications of suspicious events occurring on your website to take remedial actions without further delay. Use an automatic errors notification (during a certain time period, e.g.: once an hour + choose the type of errors you want to be informed about) or ‘Smart’ errors notification (you are informed only when there are errors or an unauthorized access attempt;
- ‘Don’t click dead links and malignant websites…’ convince your customers of the website reliability having fixed the crashed pages and broken links on time;
- Secure your admin panel from hackers enabling an ‘access block’ for IPs after a definite number of login attempts are exceeded and for a specified time period;
- Create ‘white’ and ‘black’ lists for IP addresses. Whitelist include IPs that shouldn’t be blocked under no event, e.g.: admin IPs.
Monitor errors to evade crucial problems
- Track 404 errors, system errors, page crashes, cron issues right on the admin panel;
- Set the error list to be refined in keeping with your needs, e.g.: ignore errors from definite IPs, insufficient errors with certain words in the message;
- Prevent your website from slowing down or overloading fixing the issues as soon as they emerge;
- Keep yourself informed on major error categories: not found pages (404 error), system errors (cron issues, crashed pages, pages with error messages), failed ‘admin panel’ login attempts, etc.;
- 404 error fixing: see the not-working URL, referring site and customer’s IP; generate redirect for 404 pages for not to lose customers opening a wrong page.
|Explore errors log in the backend|
|Take a look at the detailed user guide|
Our support policy:
- 25-day money-back guarantee
- 90 days of free support & updates
- FREE lifetime updates
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.4 220.127.116.11 1.4.2 1.5 1.6 1.6.1 18.104.22.168 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Stability: Stable Build