Take presentation of configurable products to a new level by replacing boring text attributes with catchy swatches.
OverviewBack to top
Color Swatches Pro is a color picker tool which lets you dramatically enhance configurable products presentation by replacing plain text attributes with bright swatches. Use images for attributes selection and display color swatches and size options on a category page. Forget about time-consuming price updating: specify new cost for associated products automatically. Use AJAX to reload product images, name and description as fast as possible.
Improve user experience by displaying special place holders and cross out product options with zero stock to show customers which items are out of stock at the moment. Regulate the number of displayed swatches for category pages to make categories look compact and clear.
With the Image Switcher customers can select image attributes as many times as they want to see different variants of the product and eventually choose what they like. Also, they can view image details with elegant zoom and lightbox effects to faster make a purchase decision.
- Vivid swatches for any product options
- Flexible settings to display the most relevant price
- Automatic product info reloading
- No harmful effects on the performance
- Lens zoom functionality and lightbox effects
- Compatibility with numerous themes
USE FLEXIBLE SETTINGS TO ACCURATELY CONFIGURE SWATCHES DISPLAY
Automatically use prices of associated simple products
By default, you have to specify price difference for options of configurable products. E.g. color green +$10. Now price of the simple products will be used automatically. So if you import a few thousand of associated products with updated prices, you will not need to spend a couple days updating price difference for configurable products.
Display prices of simple products in drop-downs
Show prices of simple options associated with configurable products in drop-downs. It's possible to choose whether to show actual price or the price difference.
Prove to customers that your products are of the highest quality
Give them a great view of the product: using Color Swatches extension, clients can zoom and see every detail of the product.
Show prices of simple items as a swatch label
Adjust the display of simple product prices to your needs. With the extension you can show them right under size swatches as swatch labels. This handy option will make your product pages much more visually attractive and improve customer shopping experience.
Use images instead of a plain text
Upload images for all attribute sets for configurable products and then use the images for selection of configurable product options.
Set product colors using Color Picker
In case you need a solid color for any product attribute you can use our Color Picker option with a color palette. Moreover, it will take you only a few seconds to set a product color thanks to using CSS files.
Use images of associated products for swatches of one attribute, e.g. color
You can save some time by using resized images of associated simple products for swatches of one of the attributes, e.g. color. Also, this enables you to have unique color swatches for each configurable product. All you need to do is select the attribute for which the feature should be activated. It can be selected individually for each product.
Additional usability features
With the lightbox and product zoom options, you make the process of image viewing a lot more user-friendly. Alternatively, you can use images together with text.
Default image for configurable products with no images
If you haven't uploaded images for some options of configurable products, now you can use a default image for such options.
Limit the number of visible swatches on category pages
To keep your category pages clean you can manage the number of swatches displayed under the main product image. In case the number of visible swatches is limited customers will see a link like "More Colors Available".
Cross out the swatches of out of stock products
Due to the ‘Out of Stock’ option, you can indicate which products of particular color or size are out of stock.
Add captions for zoomed images
Display text labels together with zoomed product images. Customize label's display by specifying its position, background and text colors.
Enable selection of configurable products on category and search results pages to get more sales
- Display attribute icons on category pages.
- Let your customers select options and add configurable products to cart right from the category page.
- You can show icons for all attributes of configurable products, so customers will be able to select all product options on the category pages.
- Enhance display of configurable products on category and search results pages by reloading Magento configurable product images when some configuration is selected.
- Use these features to make configurable products easy to buy and get more orders.
- Display Color Swatches with AJAX mode to speed up category pages download (in comparison to "default" extension settings).
- Enable Reindex option to improve category pages performance.
Update product images and description according to customer input (with AJAX)
The module can automatically load images and descriptions of the associated simple products chosen by customers. Let’s say a customer chooses the Nike brand and a green color - the extension will show the images and descriptions of the simple product which stands behind these selections.
Zoom and Lightbox effects work both for default configurable product images and for images loaded based on customer selections.
Automatic selection of attributes if only one option is available
The extension will automatically select value for the attributes which have only one option available. For example, there is a cap which has three colors to choose from. When a customer chooses a color swatch with only one size available, the extension will automatically select the size.
Product image features
- Full size images and zoom of particular details.
- Change thumbnail image size to adapt them to the style of your store and make the thumbnails look as an integral part of your site design.
- Lightbox option provides a good view of full-size images and a user-friendly picture display.
- Zoom effect offers to closely examine all the product details.
- Ability to reset chosen product configurations.
Attribute image features
- Unlimited number of image attributes, which is especially handy when you sell products of high complexity.
- Ability to specify dimensions of attribute images on product and category pages.
- Ability to set up parameters for tooltip display.
- Zoom effect for color swatches on mouse over.
- Attribute images are added by simply dragging & dropping them into place.
Multiple configuration options
- Ability to upload images for all configurable product attributes
- Full control over visual effects and content update features
Share URLs with set product options
Now when you set different product attributes, the product page URL changes accordingly. New URL parameters are added to the current URL via # symbol. So it's possible to share URLs with predefined product options.
Possibility to display price for configurable products as "From X.YY"
Due to the extension, you can show the price of configurable products in the "From X.YY" format. For example, if simple products have a difference in the price and the cheapest is equal to $12.50, you can display the price of a configurable item as "From $12.50".
| Take a look at the detailed user guide |
| See how to manage simple products |
Our support policy:
- Free lifetime updates
- Support services included
- 25-days money back
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.3 1.4 18.104.22.168 1.4.2 1.5 1.6 1.6.1 22.214.171.124 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Compatible with EE: 126.96.36.199 188.8.131.52 184.108.40.206 220.127.116.11 18.104.22.168 22.214.171.124 126.96.36.199 1.10 1.11 1.11.1 1.12 1.13 1.13.1 1.14 1.14.1 1.14.2 1.14.3
- Stability: Stable Build
– Fixed issue with custom options when display excl/incl prices on the product page
– Removed the watermarks from the swatches when using the simple product images
– Added the js saving of already uploaded images
– Added the product availability (In Stock / Out of Stock) to the reloaded product info
– Compatibility with 3rd party zoom and and scroll improved
– Compatibility with Product Configurable Matrix introduced
– Other minor fixes
– Added compatibility with Product Media Manager;
– Added compatibility with Magic Zoom;
– Added better compatibility with Amasty Quickview;
– Fixed minor bug with the option label;
– Fixed minor bug with the fancybox;
– Fixed an issue with the reset link;
– Added a new setting "Show all options" on the category page;
– Added a new setting "Show all options" on the product page.
- Compatible with CE: 1.4 188.8.131.52 1.4.2 1.5 1.6 1.6.1 184.108.40.206 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Compatible with EE: 220.127.116.11 18.104.22.168 22.214.171.124 126.96.36.199 1.10 1.11 1.11.1 1.12 1.13 1.13.1 1.14 1.14.1 1.14.2 1.14.3
- Stability: Stable Build
v3.15.5 - Enable or disable Lightbox and zoom
- Compatible with CE: 1.4 188.8.131.52 1.4.2 1.5 1.6 1.6.1 184.108.40.206 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2
- Stability: Stable Build