Make your store easy to navigate with fast AJAX, handy filters, SEO URLs, brand pages, multiselect options and more.
OverviewBack to top
This module equips your site with a neat and intuitive navigation, that is adjusted to the market needs and constantly being updated. All the filters are conveniently placed in the vertical and horizontal navigation sidebars. Now your customers can combine several options and search items by various product attributes like color, price, star rating and etc. By using special numeric filter modes (sliders, ranges, 'from-to' widgets) your visitors can easily find relevant items.
Implemented Ajax-filtering allows updating page content without a full page reload after a number of filters are applied. ‘Featured brand’ pages with logos, descriptions, and products will be especially useful for advanced brand search. Also, the plugin includes a number of SEO features like short and good looking URLs, customized meta tags and product attributes icons (link to the list of all products with the same attribute (e.g. brand or color).
LAYERED NAVIGATION FILTERS
Search by product attributes
1) Filter products by attributes, e.g. price, manufacturer, color, etc.
2) Control attribute filters:
- Set positions
- Fold/unfold options
- Multiple or single select
- Sort attribute values
- Fold filters by default
- Exclude attributes from navigation
3) Filter products by star ratings.
4) A variety of display modes for attribute filters:
- Choose the display type for the attributes (drop-down list, images or labels only and etc.)
- Display radio buttons for single-choice filters;
- Submit multiple filters in one go.
- Gather filter values into groups and display only main parent values.
5) Vertical and horizontal navigation blocks.
SHOP BY BRAND
1) Alphabetical blocks of brands or any other product attribute.
2) Filters with brand logos in navigation block.
3) Unique ‘Featured brand’ pages with short SEO-friendly URLs, brand logoы, brand description and brand products.
Product attributes in navigation
1) Single or multiple attributes selections.
2) Diverse attribute display modes:
- Images only;
- Labels and images;
- Dropdown and etc.
PRICE SLIDERS AND OTHER NUMERIC FILTERS
1) Price’ type attributes modes:
- From-to only;
- Slider ( you can also use sliders for other numeric attributes, e.g. weight, memory size, screen size, etc.)
2) Set accurate price ranges;
3) Apply ‘From-To’ widgets;
4) Define a step size for price-sliders and other numeric attributes sliders;
5) Remove a price filter from specified categories;
AAJX LAYERED NAVIGATION
1) Quick AJAX-filtering.
Page info is updated fast and correctly after applying filters.
2) Even after ‘Back’ button is clicked the selected options, as well as the products, matching to the parameters, stay saved.
3) SEO-friendly AJAX mode.
ADVANCED CATEGORIES MENU
Category tree view
1) Several display modes for categories:
- With subcategories;
- Static 2-level tree;
2) Advanced category display options:
Set the number of category levels;
- Configure categories depth;
- Allow product quantity display;
- Show categories from a certain level;
3) Show subcategories with thumbnails
Categories management in the navigation
- Multiselect categories;
- Hide or move category filters;
SEO LAYERED NAVIGATION
1) Extra short brand URLs;
2) Clear and nice-looking links;
1) Custom meta tags for pages with selected attributes;
2) Set order of category meta tags;
3) Multi-language titles and descriptions;
Landing pages with:
- HTML descriptions;
- Layered navigation;
- Meta tags;
1) Canonical URL structure;
2) URL type selection;
3) 'noindex' and 'nofollow' tags.
And even more - product page improvements are included. Upload product attribute icons, which link to the list of all products with the same attribute option (e.g. brand or color). It creates additional cross-links, which will make it easier for customers to find similar or matching products and improve your site SEO.
LAYERED NAVIGATION PRO
Display correct configurable product images on category pages according to user choice.
- Show dependent attributes only after a parent attribute is selected
- Attribute tooltips with images, text or HTML
- Separate cache management for attributes
- ‘Featured’ blocks creation for any filterable attributes, e.g. models, brands, etc.
|Configure navigation filters in the admin panel|
Our support policy:
- 120 days of free support & updates
- 50% OFF future updates
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.4 18.104.22.168 1.4.2 1.5 1.6 1.6.1 22.214.171.124 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Attributes mapping. Allows to group the attributes in the layered navigation block. Useful to add color mapping, it can be used with other attributes as well. | Support the UTF-8 encoding for the URLs. Useful for the national symbols. | Set the number of unfolded options for the category filter using the Less/More buttons. Fixed the canonical URL in the 'first attribute value' mode for the brand pages. Fixed the canonical URL in the 'first attribute value' mode when attribute code contains underscore symbol. Fixed the missed product count when using the search box inside the filter. | Ability to configure per-store the CMS Block and URL Alias for the filters. Remove 'Canonical URL' tag when robots="noindex, *"