Make your store much more Google and user-friendly by optimizing your code structure. Automatically compress product images and use advanced JS/CSS minification options.
OverviewBack to top
Clean CSS and JS files from unneeded lines;
Move certain JS files to the footer;
Clear browser cache automatically once JS/CSS have been updated;
Use advanced debug mode;
Compress images of different formats.
Optimize images in your store
With this extension, you can easily compress images in different formats with no quality loss. Such images will load faster that will have a positive impact on your site speed.
The images optimization can be done via the command line interface provided you have sufficient rights to modify skin files and media. Note that all product images are being backed up during the compression process which will prevent your store from any possible image data loss.
Enable CSS minification
Sometimes CSS files may not be clean from any unnecessary characters, new lines, comments and the like. By enabling a CSS minification option provided by this extension, you can easily get rid of such unneeded things in your CSS files without any negative consequences for your source code.
- Removing white spaces;
- Simple code optimization;
- Advanced code optimization.
Advanced debug mode
If any minification errors occur, they will be thoroughly logged in a debug mode.
In order to let important content load much faster, you can move JS files to the footer.
Note: some scripts (like GA) may work incorrectly if placed in the footer. But the extension offers an advanced feature of 'Ignore' list where you can place the scripts that should not be moved.
Clear browser cache when JS/CSS files are updated
There is an ability to add timestamp to all CSS/JS files URLs, so that each time a cached file is updated, browser cache is updated accordingly. This means that customers will always see the right version of your site with all the changes applied by you.
No special knowledge is needed
There is no need in sophisticated settings configuration, you need to just install the extension, and it will start to work automatically.
Backend Extension Settings |you'll be logged in automatically
|Please take a look at a detailed extension user guide|
Our support policy
- Free lifetime updates
- Support services included (contact our team via https://amasty.com/contacts/)
- Moneyback guarantee
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.3 1.4 220.127.116.11 1.4.2 1.5 1.6 1.6.1 18.104.22.168 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Compatible with EE: 22.214.171.124 126.96.36.199 188.8.131.52 184.108.40.206 220.127.116.11 18.104.22.168 22.214.171.124 1.10 1.11 1.11.1 1.12 1.13 1.13.1 1.14 1.14.1 1.14.2 1.14.3
- Stability: Stable Build
– Issue with double slashes in URL was fixed
– Allows to add regular expressions to the ignore list
- Compatible with CE: 1.4 126.96.36.199 1.4.2 1.5 1.6 1.6.1 188.8.131.52 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Stability: Stable Build