Let customers quickly find the brands they love with a user-friendly brands showcase. Increase your sales with unique and fully custom brand pages.
OverviewBack to top
With the Shop by Brand extension, a store admin can add a handy block with brand names and logos to the sidebar as well as display brands in the top navigation menu, thus helping customers to instantly browse your store by popular brands. Create custom pages for each particular brand and equip them with stunning logos, catchy texts and SEO-friendly URLs. Generate a brand listing page with a featured brands slideshow and a smart search box that automatically suggests the most relevant brands when customers start typing in.
- Enable Brands Sidebar with Brand logos and names.
- Add a Brands link to the Main Menu bar and Top Links.
- Create a listing page with all Brands listed alphabetically.
- Feature brands by adding them to the Brands slider.
- Let customers find brands with a quick search window.
- Upload custom images and different logos for sidebar, top menu, slider and brand listing page.
- Show available products quantity for each brand.
- Customize content for each brand page.
- Generate short SEO-friendly URLs for brand pages.
- Import and export brands in CSV format.
ADD BRAND FILTERS TO STORE NAVIGATION
Display brands in the top menu
Shop by Brand Magento extension settings let you display an additional link to a brand listing page with brand names and logos right in the top menu. This way online shoppers will be able to sort store items by brand not only from category pages but from any store page including personal customer accounts.
Show brands in the sidebar
With the Magento brand tool an admin user can show all created brands with their logos in the left sidebar. Once store visitors click on a specific manufacturer from the brands list, they will get redirected to the corresponding brand page with the products they need.
Enable a quick search box
In case you've got a rich list of brands help customers to quickly find a specific brand by placing a search box in the left sidebar and on a brands listing page. Enjoy the auto suggestion with the most relevant brands when start typing the first letter of a particular manufacturer into the search field. This easy-to-use Magento 'shop-by-brand' tool will help customers decrease the time spent on brand browsing and focus on the items they need.
FLEXIBLE SETTINGS FOR A BRANDS LISTING PAGE
Display a list of manufacturers on a special page
Gather all brands you offer on one page. Arrange brands in alphabetical order and/or filter Brands by first character to help customers easily browse through numerous manufacturer names. Show custom brand logos and labels together with the number of available products for each brand for better content perception. Configure the Brand Listing page style by choosing a header's color and a text.
Rotate popular brands in a slider
Add a brands slider to a product listing page to draw customers attention to the most popular manufacturers and increase the number of spontaneous purchases. Configure flexible settings to adjust slider images and header display to your specific requirements.
CUSTOMIZE BRAND PAGES
Manage brand pages content
To make Magento manufacturer pages informative and catchy equip them with a brand title, logo and description. Use a wysiwyg tool to accurately edit brand page texts. Add a brand banner and a video via cms block. Allow filtering products by size, color, material, price, etc.
Create SEO-friendly URLs
Create short nice looking URLs like your-store.com/brand-name.html for each brand page to improve your store SEO. You can also specify necessary Meta data such as keywords and descriptions for all pages to show relevant information in SERP.
Import and export brands
Speed up brands management by importing all brands in one go using a CSV file. This feature is extremely useful for huge stores with numerous brands. Apart from that, you can also easily export brands data for further processing.
Embed Brand Listing and Brand Slider anywhere
Take full control of site content management. The Magento brand extension lets you place a brand listing block and a slider on any CMS page or a static block by inserting a special embedded code.
|Configure brands display in the admin panel|
Our support policy
- Free lifetime updates
- Support services included (contact our team via https://amasty.com/contacts/)
- Moneyback guaranted
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.3 1.4 188.8.131.52 1.4.2 1.5 1.6 1.6.1 184.108.40.206 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Compatible with EE: 220.127.116.11 18.104.22.168 22.214.171.124 126.96.36.199 188.8.131.52 184.108.40.206 220.127.116.11 1.10 1.11 1.11.1 1.12 1.13 1.13.1 1.14 1.14.1 1.14.2 1.14.3
- Stability: Stable Build
– Added the breadcrumbs to the brand page
- Compatible with CE: 1.4 18.104.22.168 1.4.2 1.5 1.6 1.6.1 22.214.171.124 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2
- Stability: Stable Build