Create interactive sliders /carousels with multiple clickable tags per slide and showcase your products in a real-life environment.
Other Extensions by Altima Interactive
OverviewBack to top
Provide your customers with a true "Shop the look" experience. Create interactive sliders with multiple clickable hotspots (tags) per slider linked to your products. For example you can make a slider with photos of your model and tag them with different products (like dress, shoes, hat, handbag). Each tag on rollover shows the product name, price, "Add to Cart button", and a link to the product page. For example, If you sell household equipment/furniture you can make a photo of the living room and place tags on for example sofa, table and carpet.
Shoppers who use the shopping tool such as the digital lookbook have a 50% increase in average purchase size, according to a Saks spokeswoman (Wall Street Journal).
Dynamic experiences like virtual in-store window displays, shoppable editorial content, zoom-and-pan product images, or lookbooks, collections, videos, or articles linked to product information and purchase buttons let online consumers replicate an in-store experience on their mobile or desktop device. This not only increases engagement but makes your brand really stand out.
Adobe, "The Path of Experience", 2016
Altima Lookbook Professional features
- New! Support of Magento widgets
- New! Support of displaying configurable product with options right in hotspot
- New! Progressive load
- Responsive and mobile friendly (with support of gestures)
- Hotspots can contain "Add to cart button", product thumbnail and short description
- Thumbnails of slides or pagination at the bottom of sliders
- Over 20 transition effects
- Easy integration, you can assign lookbok through admin interface to CMS and category pages with before and after content;
- Custom hotspot icon - you can load you own icon to replace default $ sign
- Multi-domain licence - additional paid option, that support any domain domains running from one Magento installation.
- Single slide mode - if you need to put just one slide, no navigation and transition effects, click here to see demo
- Default slide link. It will work from slide's areas not related with any hotspots, so effectively you can use Altima Lookbook Pro as a simple slider. That default link is also clickable when a slider degrades to a simple gallery mode on small screens
- Ability to pass slide number in URL, so now you can link to specific slide of your lookbook slider
- Pinterest integration
- Unlimited number of sliders. You may create as many sliders as you need - for example for every collection or category of product
- No techinical limits in number of slides in slider and hotspots per slide
By default product price includes 2 months of updates and support, extra support and update can be purchased for an extra price.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.0 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
Version number: 2.2.0
Compatibility: Community Edition: 2.0.1-2.2.5 , Magento Enterprise: 2.0.1-2.2.5
Added progressive slider load - new slides are loaded while user view already loaded slides. A useful for slider with significant number of slides, initial load time is reduced. Can be enabled and disabled in slider options.
Added possibility to embed sliders as standard Magento widget
Added hotspot to product category (by category id)
Improved category selection UX
Added proper support of Tier/Customer group pricing
Added support of configurable product options like color/size inside hotspot pop-up
- Compatible with CE: 2.0 2.1
- Stability: Stable Build
Compatibility: Community Edition: 2.0.1-2.2.2 , Magento Enterprise: 2.0.1-2.2.2
Fixed issue with serial check for domains with non-standard port used