Manage your local stores. Place markers on the map, add and edit addresses and opening hours. Help your clients find you.
Other Extensions by Alekseon Sp. z o.o.
OverviewBack to top
Store Locator is a module created to give you the ability to manage your local stores. It has 3 built-in views: a single store, a list of stores, a list of stores with a map. Your stationary stores will be visible on a Google Map, which will allow customers to easily check their addresses, opening hours, addresses, e-mail, telephone etc.
After clicking on the link, customers will be able to view additional information about the store, such as photos, additional information, description, etc. Thanks to the built-in EAV model, you'll be able to add your own attributes. As a result, stores do not have to be only local stores, but also warehouses or important points of the company.
This extension gives you the ability to add the Store Locator to the top menu without having to configure redirections in redirection rules. Thanks to this, your Store Locator will always be clearly visible. We've also added the option to sharpen your map using the Google wizard. Now you can make your map look exactly the way you want it to.
- Connect the Store Locator with the top menu thanks to easy configuration
- Create as many attribute as you want and connect them with your store
- Download automatically coordinates based on the address
- Upload your custom marker icon
- Manage your map design thanks to the Google Map Custom Style Wizard
If you have any problems or questions feel free to let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Version 0.1.0 - Stable Version for Magento 1.7 to 1.9.