Simple Frontend HTML Dynamic Sitemap has a number of controls in the admin to configure HTML sitemap pages for products, categories and CMS pages.
Other Extensions by Akhil Gupta
OverviewBack to top
A frontend HTML sitemap is an important factor for an ecommerce website. In the default Magento 2, the frontend HTML sitemap is no longer available as it was in Magento 1. So here is where the need of this extension comes in. As you add a new page, new products, or new catgeories to your shop, this extension will automatically display the HTML sitemap in the frontend. If you want to exclude a specific product, category, or CMS page, in the sitemap, you can easily exclude it by adding it's ID to the store configuration settings. This extension also allows you to set the pagination limit. Let's suppose you have 10,000 products. If you do not want to show them on a single page, you can set the pagination limit from the backend itself.
Extension is plug n play. As you install the extension, the system will generate the URL's for the frontend sitemap. Those URLs can be found in store configuration.
- This extension will provide Front end HTML sitemap pages for products, categories and CMS pages. (Default system generated URLs will be
- Extension will be plug and play just after installation sitemap URLs can be access from frontend.
- If merchant don't want to show any specific Page, Category or Product in the sitemap. They can do this from System Configuration Settings.
- Merchant can create custom CMS page and if they don't want the default generated one.
- As for big shop we can have so many products so pagination also can be configured from backend. Configuration settings are available here-
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.0 2.1
- Stability: Stable Build
1. Added Products frontend HTML dynamic sitemap
2. Added Categories frontend HTML dynamic sitemap
3. Added CMS pages frontend HTML dynamic sitemap