OverviewBack to top
A reliable SMTP server is aimed to improve the chances of stable email delivery. If you desire to install the email SMTP on your Magento 2 website, this powerful extension will allow you to do it without extra headache.
Aitoc SMTP for Magento 2 will empower you to send emails and get additional benefits using a secure mail transfer protocol. Magento utilizes PHP Sendmail for sending emails by default and messages are predominantly sent via the server where Magento is installed. This often impacts on how emails are treated by the mail servers of the recipients. Unfortunately, there are many chances that the message will get in a spam box or will be rejected.
Aitoc's SMTP email configuration is the obvious solution that uses any third-party SMTP server and configures all required Magento email settings to solve this problem. Feel free to use Yahoo, Gmail, or the other trusted SMTP server to maximize the chances of your messages to reach customers. The module includes a self-test functionality that allows verifying your settings and making sure that it works with Magento Newsletters.
- Send emails through external SMTP servers right from your Magento store.
- Let your emails reach all recipients without hitting spam boxes.
- Configure convenient SMTP settings from your Magento 2 store admin panel.
- Enhance connection security parameters and apply SMTP authentication.
- Minimize email rejection by cooperation with reliable email providers.
- Overview the email log with all emails details and messages.
- Use debug mode to detect wrong settings.
- Arrange tests before sending emails.
Using Various Email Services Providers
It's quite natural to send email messages via other email services. The module will help you set up outgoing emails via popular email services like Gmail, Amazon SES, Hotmail, Mandrill, Outlook, etc.
Controlling The Log Of Emails
Aitoc 2 SMTP Email Configuration allows convenient logging of all the emails sent. Monitor the list of all emails sent any time you want. Open any of them to see what was sent to a customer. You don't need to go to the file system as the log is shown in the admin panel. If needed, it is possible to clear the log automatically at any time.
Running Debug Mode
Using the module's functionality, you may test email sending without its actual sending. The debug mode will help to identify all possible wrong email settings. You can also see the debug log, that can also be cleared both automatically and manually.
Testing Emails First
For Magento-based store owners, it should be crucial to check every step twice, if they want to achieve success, especially when sending emails. With the Aitoc SMTP Configuration extension, they may run tests before sending out emails and check if everything is alright.
- Store admins can send emails to other emails.
- They can choose handy email templates for tests.
- After clicking to the test email button, the result message is shown in the popup.
Boosting Email Delivery Rate
After all, If you are involving email management into your marketing strategy than the SMTP Email Configuration extension looks like a must-have option for your successful e-commerce business. The module proficiently handles delivering emails in Magento 2 functionality, guaranteeing that your emails will be sent properly.
More Reasons To Choose This Extension
- 100% open source
- User-friendly interface
- Easy to install and configure
- Lifetime support and updates
- 25-day Marketplace Refund Policy
- Multiple stores supporting
Find out more, exploring the user guide.
View the extension demo here.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
Commerce on Cloud (ECE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
26 July, 2021
Extensions, Marketing, Email Marketing
Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Edge, IE
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.3 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on Cloud (ECE) : 2.3 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
Update for Magento 2.4 compatibility
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Magento 2 Smtp connector
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor