Allow customers to pre-order forthcoming and out-of-stock products in your Magento 2 store. Leave custom notes for pre-order items.
OverviewBack to top
Pre-Orders for Magento 2 lets your customers pre-order items that are presently out of stock. It will come in very handy ahead of seasonal collection arrivals.
Customers will be notified about pre-order items in their shopping carts.
As a store owner, you can accept upfront payment for the soon-to-arrive items. In the Admin Panel you can easily view and manage all pre-order items and ship them when they come in stock.
On the front-end, you can replace 'Buy' with 'Pre-Order' and leave a custom note if necessary.
1. Replace "Buy" with "Pre-Order" for selected products on the front-end.
2. The "Pre-Order" button appears in catalog and on product pages.
3. Write a custom note (for example, Arrives August, 2) for forthcoming goods.
4. Alert shoppers about their cart containing a pre-order.
5. Prevent customers from mixing regular and pre-ordered items in one cart.
6. Notify buyers via email when their pre-ordered goods become available.
7. Allow customers to pre-order out-of-stock items.
8. Receive payments for pre-ordered products as usual.
9. The extension works with simple, configurable, virtual, bundle, grouped & downloadable products.
Managing Pre-Orders in Admin Panel
1. Orders with pre-ordered goods have "Pending Pre-Order" or "Processing Pre-Order" statuses.
2. The ability to sort and filter Orders by these statuses exists.
3. An order is Pending/Processing if it has both pre-ordered & regular items (unless you choose otherwise in settings).
4. An order changes to Pending/Processing Pre-Order when the regular items are shipped.
5. Regular purchases proceed as usual; a pre-ordered item is shipped when the stock status changes to Available.
Back-end demo (admin / a111111)
- Free email support for life
- Free bugfixes for life
- Free version updates for 180 days
- Free 30-minute development support credit
- 30-day money-back guarantee
If you already own Pre-Orders for Magento 1.x and would like to upgrade to Magento 2.x, drop us a line.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.0
- Stability: Stable Build
September 16, 2016 (ver. 1.1.1)
+ Extension is compatible with Magento 2.1.1;
* Fixed the issue with Subscribe button replaced with Add to Cart.