OverviewBack to top
The No Password Login module allows users to register and login on to the website without a password. So with the help of the module, users can create a login into a website with just one click.
- Streamlines checkout experience by allowing customers to log in quickly and securely
- Utilises the security of your customer's own email account to secure their Magento account
- Automatically creates accounts for logins with unknown email addresses
- No more "Forgot password" usage!
- No passwords are stored in Magento, so safer from a data perspective
A lot of money goes unspent for a simple reason: Customers or shoppers can't remember their passwords.
Having a reset password feature solves this problem this some extent, but it also causes some other problems like the hassle of entering the correct captcha or security question/code and then again resetting the new password.
No Password Login module removes the requirement of remembering passwords completely and customers can register and log in on-site without any need to enter a password.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Adobe Commerce platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.4 (current), 2.3 (obsolete)
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.4 (current), 2.3 (obsolete)
Commerce on Cloud (ECE): 2.4 (current), 2.3 (obsolete)
23 September, 2022
Extensions, Content & Customizations, Personalization & Experience Management
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Adobe Commerce that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.3 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on Cloud (ECE) : 2.3 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
Added Localization functionality to update the messages of the module. Added module functionality to work with the Checkout Sign-in popup.
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Adobe Commerce developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor