OverviewBack to top
Receiving something for free can significantly sweeten a shopping process, making you more loyal. A gift is an additional incentive that attracts customers and increases spontaneous purchases. This well-known fact makes merchants seek for powerful and effective tools that may automatically add free products to a shopping cart (as the default Magento 2 promo functionality is rather limited).
Aitoc Free Gift for Magento 2 extension allows store owners to run successful promo campaigns with the option of getting free gifts. If you want to boost your customer loyalty and sell more, then this robust solution will extremely suit you as well.
Aitoc Free Gift extension also proposes more functionality than default Magento 2 promotions do. Implementing the module, you get a chance to create and add various gifts. They will be added to the customers’ shopping carts automatically or in accordance with special rules when shoppers enter relevant coupon codes. The rules can be actually customized to provide discounts on different products, particular customer groups, quantity restrictions, and so on.
As the main goal of your promo activities is to turn a customers' interest into a commitment to buy, the Free Gift extension will assist to do it impeccably. You'll enlarge average order value and stimulate advanced opportunities for customer engagement. Add some diversity to your promo campaigns and give your store visitors a reason to return with the help of the powerful Free Gift for Magento 2!
- Adding unlimited free gifts as a simple and automated process
- A variety of gift options for customers to choose
- Providing convenient rules for Free Gift programs
- The manual option of adding gifts
- The easy way to select attributes or change gifts
- Displaying catchy banners on all product pages
- Creating and sending coupons to reactivate clients
- Ability to manage and combine several rules for better efficiency
- Advanced statistics and analytics for promo campaigns optimization
Core Benefits For Store Owners
The stunning Magento 2 extension by Aitoc empowers store owners to:
- Generate masterpiece promo activities using the smart module functionality
- Inspire customers to complete the buying process
- Accelerate repeated sales
- Increase customer loyalty
- Reduce the abandonment rate by adding free items to cart
- Promote cross-sells of particular goods
- Increase the percentage of spontaneous purchases
Multiple Product Types Supported
Free Gift for Magento 2 supports various product types that you can utilize in your promo activities: simple, downloadable, virtual, configurable, pre-configurable.
Rule Categories For Adding Free Gifts
Select a particular scenario to reward shoppers according to the purchases they made, the sum they spend or any other custom rule. The extension supports the defined rule categories: you may add a gift when rule conditions are satisfied when the cart condition is met, and when the specified cart amount is met. You may also add the extra amount of specified products when rule conditions are satisfied.
Display All The Rules In A High-Level Dashboard
Free Gift extension for Magento 2 stores allows managing promotional campaigns in one dashboard using the most important data. Make sure your rules are configured correctly to let your customers get the bonus offers.
- Use a handy dashboard to adjust and enable/disable a particular rule.
- Choose the rules and set their priorities.
- Use alert messages about adding the free item to notify customers.
- Add more effectiveness to your bonus offers.
- Free support for 3 months
- 25-day Marketplace Refund Policy
- Lifetime updates for free
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor