OverviewBack to top
As an advanced user, you want full control over your orders. And with Delete Or Archive Orders for Magento 2, you will finally be able to manage your order list from creation to deletion. Whether you’d like to improve backend performance or tidy up after a long session of heavy testing – our extension is up for the task. Unlike other solutions on the market, we offer order archive functionality, too.
Aitoc's Delete Or Archive Orders for Magento 2 helps you in multiple ways:
- Delete Orders: No need to hunt down those orders you’ve been creating for years to test things. Delete Orders in bulk by the user, status, age or other attributes. Archiving them gives you even more flexibility. Choose the action right from the order grid.
- Improve Magento Backend Performance: Over time Magento can become slow. The more orders you have in the system, the harder it is to sort, search, and manage them. This is a frequent case with Magento installs on a budget – it makes a great difference whether you use a shared web hosting space or a dedicated machine. With the extension, it’s easy to delete records in bulk. Clean-ups can noticeably improve orders list performance and shave off a few precious moments off your wait.
Delete Or Archive – The Choice Is Yours
Archiving provides a second layer of control over your order list. With it you can hide unwanted orders from the main list without the risk of deleting something important.
Tidy Up Your Orders List Without Losing Anything
Afraid to remove something important? This is why we introduced the Archive function. Hide the orders you don’t want to see from the main list view with a single click.
Safely Restore Archived Orders
The orders that you’ve once placed into the Archive are safe and sound until you need them. Delete or restore them. They are at your mercy.
Set It & Forget It
Create rules for Cron and streamline order management even further. Set Cron to archive or delete orders based on status, author, or age. Make new and pause old rules to customize list management to your specific needs.
No Loose Strings
No rubbish is left behind. When you clean up an order we also remove other sales documents related to that order: invoices, credit memos, and shipments. Orders are archived and deleted everywhere in the system: other users and customers will not be able to see them anymore.
Get Your Orders In Order
Securely remove the old and useless orders in one go both from the Admin panel and from customer profiles. Try out Aitoc extension yourself within a publicly available demo or buy it now for your website.
Why Choose Aitoc's Delete Orders?
- Free email support for life
- Free updates for life
- Free 30-minute development support credit
- 25 days Marketplace Refund Policy
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current), 2.1 (obsolete), 2.2 (obsolete)
02 January, 2020
Extensions, Shipping & Fulfillment, Order Management (OMS)
Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Edge, IE
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Magento 2.3 compatibility
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
Ver. 1.0.3 - Released April 10, 2018
Magento 2.2.3 compatibility fix
Ver. 1.0.0 - Released April 4, 2018:
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor