Restrict access to the Magento 2 admin panel on the Website, Store View or Category level. Set product and category editing permissions, and more.
OverviewBack to top
The Advanced Permissions extension takes the headache out of admin panel management. It is ideal for multi-vendor stores and international eCommerce websites that provide panel access to large teams.
With Advanced Permissions, you can sleep tight at night, certain that only the people you trust can make changes to your Magento 2 admin panel.
After you install the extension, the admin panel user with full rights becomes the so-called "super-admin". The super-admin can create Roles and assigned Role permissions to other panel users known as "sub-admins".
Sub-admins have restricted access to / rights within the admin panel. There are certain tabs that are unavailable to them and, for them, access may be limited to a Website / Store View / Category.
Why use Advanced Permissions for Magento 2
- Restrict access to your Magento 2 admin panel.
- Easily set panel access permissions in a multi-vendor store.
- Allow sub-admins to view products, while preventing them from deleting items.
- Allow sub-admins to see only the Store Views / Categories assigned to them.
Advanced Permissions General Features
- Block access to the admin panel by Website, Store View, category.
- In the "Dashboard" tab, the sub-admin can see statistics that pertain only to the allowed scope.
- Allow sub-admins to delete products, images and categories.
- Allow sub-admins to update Global attributes.
- Control extension settings on the Global or the Role level.
Within the Assigned Scope, the Super Admin Can
- Restrict editing of products or product categories.
- Limit the management of Orders, Invoices, Shipments.
- Show only the CMS elements from the available scope.
- Show all Customers or just the Customers from the available scope (on the Website level).
- Free email support for life
- Free bugfixes for life
- Free version updates for 180 days
If you already own Advanced Permissions for Magento 1.x and would like to upgrade to Magento 2.x, drop us a line.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.0
- Stability: Stable Build
Fixed the role settings saving issue when admin password entered is incorrect.