Get to Enterprise-level permission management capabilities and beyond. Lock down your most important store sections from users who don't need them to do their job.
OverviewBack to top
Gain peace of mind about how your employees interact with the website. With Advanced Permissions you can freely give access to your Magento store to employees working as SEO, marketing, accounting specialists, content and brand Managers, and local store admins. Take control over what people can and can’t do in your Magento web store. Create more distinct permissions and roles with this extension. This more precise distinction of user permissions is needed to ensure that users don’t accidentally make costly mistakes or change something they shouldn’t on purpose.
With this extension Magento admins will have more precise permissions for every aspect of Magento store. Instead of blocks new permission system is using actions. Please note that the purpose of this extension is to give Magento Community Edition users the ability to utilize advanced permissions that are only available to Enterprise Edition users normally. This extension is not intended for EE users.
Optimal use case scenarios:
A Content Manager who can add new products to the store but not delete them
A SEO specialist who can edit product descriptions but not their price
In a multi-store website, a regional store manager who can only view products in their own store view or category
A sub-admin who can see Dashboard data and customers from their available scope
Upgrade Your CE Permissions to Magento Enterprise capabilites and Beyond
Magento Community offers permissions management based on blocks. This is not an optimal solution as users will get the rights to a whole block of objects, complete with delete and change capabilities.
Magento Enterprise allows users to separate permissions by Stores. We wanted to give you even more freedom. With Advanced Permissions you get at least 2 more levels of control:
Controls that are more precise will help you assign permissions up to a Category. This is important for larger businesses where each Store View or Product Category can have thousands of products with their own description, price, and marketing strategies. Advanced Permissions will help you separate individual product teams from one another and create a smooth work environment free of mistakes.
Control Orders, Invoices, and Shipments
Accidental deletion or edits to important financial information such as Orders, Invoices, and Shipments can seriously damage store reputation. Separate this critical data from users who don’t need it. During the development we have dedicated special attention to the functionality of this section.
You Decide Who Can Change Product Attributes
Advanced Permissions manage restrictions based on actions instead of blocks. This is useful when users should have access to Product block, but should not be allowed to edit its critical elements:
Third-party integration attributes
With Advanced Permissions it’s easy to give access to your products to SEO or Marketing teams. Avoid mistakes by limiting user permissions to only the things they need to do their job.
Secure Important Pages From Local Store Admins
Some pages are just too delicate for local store admins to manage. These can include:
Copyright and other legal pages
Safeguard critical content from edits by locking it down tight.
Simplify Employee Roles to Avoid Mistakes and Speed up Work
Limiting the rights of users has its advantages. Fewer permissions mean:
Less confusion in the menu
Fewer mistakes and accidental changes
Faster work process
Increased level of security
A Long Journey to Perfection
We add new features to our products on a regular basis. Advanced Permissions is also in constant development. We will work on making it even more flexible in the future releases. Among the most requested features are:
Forbid creating products of a certain type
Restrict product changes to product owners only
Hide specific product attributes from a certain user
Visit aitoc.com to learn more about planned features and our release schedule.
Super Admin Access (admin / a111111)
Gear Category (Brand_Manager / sa111111)
Italian Store View (Mario / sa111111)
Jesse Lee Website (Jesse_Lee / sa111111)
Why Choose Aitoc Advanced Permissions for Magento 2
Free email support for life
Free updates for life
Free 30-minute development support credit
25 days money-back guarantee
Fully GDPR compliant extensions
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
January 25, 2018 (ver. 1.2.1)
* Fixed filters for sub admin on product grid
* Fixed an issue with DB prefix
* Fixed catalog view tab for sub admin, when category selected
* Fixed a bug related to product save method
* Fixed pagination for sub admin on the product grid
* Fixed incorrect behavior with configurable products
* Fixed an issue with the attribute set
+ Improve AP performance on the catalog pages
* Fixed for sub admin restricted by store view/category orders wasn’t displayed
* Fixed incorrect category tree in access settings
+ Improved general settings
* Fixed subcategory wasn’t visible for the sub-admin in some cases
* Fixed an issue with ‘new category’ on the product page
* Fixed sometimes tabs a disappears for sub admin
* And even much more...
October 26, 2017 (ver. 1.2.0)
* Fixed an issue with scope on categories page;
* Fixed an issue with a view of categories tree for sub-admins;
* Fixed an issue with attribute saving by sub-admin;
* Fixed an issue with online customers displaying;
* Fixed an issue in DataProvider;
* Fixed an issue with role deleting;
* Fixed an issue with product editing by sub-admin when setting ‘Allow to update global attributes’ is ‘No’;
* Fixed an issue with product assign to website when creating by sub-admin;
* Fixed an issue with product assign to a category which not included in sub-admin scope;
* Fixed an issue with unassign to website(s) when editing product by sub-admin;
* Fixed an issue with customers restriction when placing order through the admin panel by sub-admin.
- Compatible with CE: 2.0
- Stability: Stable Build
Fixed the role settings saving issue when admin password entered is incorrect.