Highly flexible static block manager.
Placement anywhere within a store/page.
Display schedule to show block at specific time.
OverviewBack to top
Looking for a powerful solution to manage, display, and target promotional banners in a couple of clicks? The Z-Blocks functionality covers these needs and allows you to insert content blocks with any applicable information at an appropriate place and time.
With the Z-Blocks extension for Magento, you can create an unlimited number of custom blocks without any changes in template or layout files. To enhance the relevance of the content displayed to visitors, each static block can be scheduled and displayed automatically basing on the variety of filters - date & time, customer group, product/category page, store view, and many other conditions.
- Unlimited number of blocks
Create as many blocks as you want and fill each one with its own content. You can add any HTML, images, widgets, flash, video, plain text, or table.
- Block duplication (NEW!)
To save time on creating similar blocks just copy any of the existing ones and adjust remaining details.
- WYSIWYG editor
Create rich HTML content without extra effort and extensive knowledge
- Mass action editing (NEW!)
Change status and delete block items in bulk directly from the Content Manager grid
- Item sorting and prioritization
Within a single block you may assign priority number to each content item. That way items with higher priority will be displayed first.
- Display pattern
Choose the way content items are displayed within the block:
- show all (items are displayed altogether)
- rotate one-by-one (items are shown one-by-one starting with the top one)
- show random (items are rotated randomly)
- show in a slider (items are displayed within a specified interval) (NEW!)
- Target by customer groups
Decide which blocks or content items should be shown for chosen customer groups
- Target by traffic source (NEW!)
Display a block only to visitors that were redirected to the page from a specific URL. For example, you can enhance customer loyalty via showing a block with a special coupon code to all clients that came from specific social networks.
- Differentiated across the store
Blocks may be placed separately for different store views. Within a specified store view, any given block may appear for: whole store; both catalog and product pages; catalog only; product only; customer areas (cabinet, cart, or checkout).
- Differentiated across categories
Select specific categories for the block to be displayed in
- Differentiated across the products
You may set the block to appear on a product page only when specific product attributes are present (over 50 customizable attributes to choose from)
- Anywhere within the page
Select any of 10 predefined block positions or create a custom position by inserting the block widget
- Display period
Specify a period during which the block will be active
- Display pattern
Set a display pattern to show the block on specific days (odd, even, any day of the week or month, etc.) or during specific hours.
To experience the extension firsthand follow the links below:
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 188.8.131.52 1.4.2 1.5 1.6 1.6.1 184.108.40.206 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2
- Compatible with EE: 1.12 1.13 1.13.1 1.14 1.14.1 1.14.2
- Stability: Stable Build
* "Z-Blocks" grid bug on CE 220.127.116.11
* Z-block is not displayed on CMS page
* FPC bug: some blocks are cachable by default