An advanced functionality for static block management. Placement anywhere within a store/page. Display schedule to show block at specific time.
OverviewBack to top
The extension requires the following FREE special service extension be installed in order to function properly: AW_All. Please make sure to install them BEFORE the main package. Read the documentation.
Arrange your store page content in a way no customer can forget!
We offer Static Block Manager for Magento 1 as it allows you to configure an infinite number of promotional blocks according to the specifics of your store and target audience. Use Custom Static Blocks and get the fullest from your Magento 2 store!
The content items are fully customizable and can be set up to display at the specific time and place and to the particular customer groups.
Make your store look smart with the blocks created in WYSIWYG content editor. Flavour any user experience in your store with catchy images, video or animation.
Decide what your promotions look like with Static Block Manager for Magento 1!
- Attract customers to the items that are currently being promoted;
- Target customers with maximum preciseness;
- Increase conversion within your store;
- Promote effortlessly.
- Create an unlimited number of blocks;
- Copy existing blocks if needed;
- Insert images, widgets, flash, video, plain text, or table into a block;
- Use WYSIWYG editor to create rich content;
- Define the priority of content items showed in a block;
- Apply multiple actions to content items at the same time.
Define the way content items appear in a block:
- Show all items;
- Rotate one-by-one (items are displayed according to their priority);
- Show random;
- Show in a slider (there’s a time interval between item display);
- Targeted for particular customer groups;
- Targeted for customers who came from a specific traffic source (like URL, social network, etc.).
Time and Placement Settings
- Decide whether a block will be displayed for the whole store or for a particular store view
- Place blocks on both catalog and product pages; catalog only; product only; cabinet, cart, or checkout pages
- Insert blocks based on product attributes
- Choose a block position from 10 predefined ones
- Customize block position if needed
- Specify the period of the block activity
- Set up a block to be shown on specific days or during limited hours.
To experience the extension firsthand follow the links below:
Enhance this extension with the following Aheadworks extension:
- Market Segmentation Suite to personalize your block content according to customer segments
Included technical support:
- Magento Open Source (CE) version - 3 months of free technical support
- Magento Commerce (EE) version - 6 months of free technical support
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 22.214.171.124 1.4.2 1.5 1.6 1.6.1 126.96.36.199 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2
- Compatible with Commerce using on prem (EE) : 1.12 1.13 1.13.1 1.14 1.14.1 1.14.2
- Stability: Stable Build
* "Z-Blocks" grid bug on CE 188.8.131.52
* Z-block is not displayed on CMS page
* FPC bug: some blocks are cachable by default