Ultimate SEO Suite adds canonical links to the header of each product page and optimizes Google sitemap
OverviewBack to top
You have put all your efforts into opening a decent e-store, now you’re doing your best maintaining it under the severe rivalry. No, that’s not the end of your hardships. Promotions ― they are what makes your store profitable and worth opening at all.
Surely, promotions on the Internet are much easier than those in real life. Everyone surfs the Internet, everyone sees what it offers. So the deal is to become visible for the search engine, and this is the task we are ready to help you with.
Control the links the search engine chooses for the search result with the SEO extension for Magento 1!
Every e-store owner knows the pain of satisfying the search engine requirements (even if he’s not the one who’s fighting the everyday battle for high positions in the search results). So we are here to bring the relief.
Use canonical tags in URLs to avoid content duplication, become credible for the search engine and save time and efforts on manual optimization.
Get advantage of the SEO module for Magento 1 to:
- Optimize your site for the search engine;
- Promote your business among other e-stores;
- Increase the traffic rate.
Improve your site visibility. Use canonical URL more effectively with SEO Suite for Magento 1.
- Put canonical URLs at the header on product pages to make them credible and prevent another crawling;
- Insert canonical URLs in the sitemap to ensure all the pages in your store go right to the search results;
- Provide Google with the canonical URLs from your store for more accurate crawling and indexing;
- Split a large amount of your site info into the lesser bits to make it easier for Google to process them;
- Add pictures from your sitemap to the search results in Google Pictures;
- Enable auto-change to canonical URLs for all the categories and all the products;
- Set unique canonical links for products in multiple store views.
To explore the extension follow the links below:
Enhance this extension with the following Aheadworks extension:
- Blog - Community Edition to make sure your blog URLs are indexed.
Included technical support:
- Magento Open Source (CE) version - 3 months of free technical support
- Magento Commerce (EE) version - 6 months of free technical support
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 18.104.22.168 1.4.2 1.5 1.6 1.6.1 22.214.171.124 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2
- Compatible with EE: 1.12 1.13 1.13.1 1.14 1.14.1 1.14.2
- Stability: Stable Build
+ Ability to translate into a different language via *.csv
* Categories with disabled "Include in Navigation Menu" parameter can not be canonical
* Incompatibility with SUPEE-6788 patch
* Incorrect generation of Google Sitemap
* Incompatibility with EE CMS page version control logic